Arc-(9.2)

Chapter 115
True or False Mermaid (Arc 9.2)

Jing Yang was brought to a castle-like building and finally met the man who had bought him.

Jing Yang was wearing a white cotton robe that looked like a cheongsam, standing in a living room that was so large it seemed like a temple. And the man who was clearly the owner of the castle was looking at him from the sofa, exuding a sense of strength and power.

Jing Yang felt a little discomfited from his gaze and simply bowed his head as if he didn’t dare to look at him.

“Come here.” Reibar looked at Jing Yang.

Jing Yang felt somewhat reluctant in his heart, but he had already entered the land of someone else, so he couldn’t not obey him. When it wasn’t necessary, he couldn’t show an attitude of resistance, not to mention that he may still need this person’s help.

He slowly walked over step by step. Reibar seemed to think that he was walking too slowly, and before Jing Yang got to his side, Reibar had already stood up and strode toward him.

Jing Yang almost bumped into him and instinctively wanted to retreat. Just as he was about to step backward, his waist was wrapped in the other person’s strong arms, which lifted him slightly.

Reibar lifted Jing Yang’s chin and looked at those eyes that made his heart unable to calm down. It was as if only when he watched him like this that his heart would be pacified. It had to be said that this face wasn’t considered devastating, but he had such a pair of beautiful and attractive eyes. And this pair of eyes seemed to have been specifically created to touch his heart.

Jing Yang had been raising his head and meeting his gaze. He had been maintaining this position for a long time, and his neck was already sore, but the other person didn’t seem to have any intention of letting him go. In his mind, Jing Yang guessed that since this man was so interested in his eyes, could he be his own lover? After all, in every world previously, his lover particularly loved his eyes and said that he could sense his soul from his eyes.

In fact he also had this kind of feeling. In each world, before their encounter, he would be able to sense from his eyes something that could affect his soul.

Their two faces were so close that Jing Yang could even feel Reibar’s breathing. His body was attached to his chest, and they could even feel each other’s heartbeats clearly. Jing Yang met his gaze and saw the obsession in his eyes, and his own heart involuntarily accelerated.

This man should be his lover, right? It was really too great that he could meet him as soon as he arrived in this world. No matter what the original owner of this body had experienced before, ever since he took over this body and met this man, he would be safe.

According to the experiences from the previous worlds, his lover would be a very strong existence in each world. In this world, anyone might harm him, and only this man would never. Even if he had no memory of the previous lives, even if he hadn’t fallen in love with him yet right now, those experiences of love must have long been engraved into the depths of his soul, and become the help that allowed the two of them to quickly fall in love with each other every time they met.

Jing Yang had stayed in this position for too long and really couldn’t stand it anymore. He raised his hand to Reibar’s chest and tried hard to push him away. Even though he used a lot of strength, Reibar didn’t move at all. The weight and strength difference between the two was too great. And Jing Yang was hungry, so he was even weaker.