(Arc-7.4)

Chapter 83
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.4)

The five selected models, including Jing Yang, appeared in the studio the next day to shoot the perfume ad.

Dilumo stood in the corner, viciously glaring at Jing Yang. He did not think that this person actually really was Arthur Yang. A man who hadn’t gone out his door for three years, once he appeared, he immediately snatched away what should have belonged to him.

Originally he had been determined to become the main model for this ad, after all he was the model with the highest popularity right now. But the Lai Feng company actually signed Arthur Yang as the main product model. This was someone who he had previously stepped right down into the mud, what qualifications did he have to appear here? Let alone the fact that he was still the target of attack on the internet. The Lai Feng company would certainly regret looking for him to shoot their advertisement, the company would definitely instigate public uproar by using Arthur Yang.

Dilumo coldly smiled. Right now he was no longer that newcomer in Arthur Yang’s studio, and Arthur Yang was not that once popular famous model. In that previous situation he was even able to get together with Conley and defeat him, not to mention in the current situation where they had now swapped roles. He would make him regret appearing once again in the limelight.

Regulus again appeared in the studio, leaving those models all uncontrollably excited, trying to show off their best appearance in an attempt to get his attention. Dilumo also raised his chest and tilted his head, adopting the posture that he thought could best show off his figure.

Only Jing Yang sat to the side and closed his eyes, going over in his mind the movements that would be filmed later.

The director called the models to prepare, and the other four models first went up to shoot. Jing Yang was going to be shooting the main product, which had more individual shots, so it would be filmed later.

Regulus sat to the side. He seemed to be watching the filming process, but in fact his attention was not at all on the models being photographed, his eyes glancing over at Jing Yang from time to time. Seeing that Jing Yang was keeping his eyes closed the entire time, he simply found an angle where other people couldn’t see his face, and directly looked at him.

The filming over there didn’t seem to be going very well. After the director finished filming, he let Brolly look over it. Brolly kept frowning and shaking his head, this was not the effect that he wanted.

Regulus looked at the time. He didn’t have that much time to spend sitting here, so he let his assistant inform the director and Brolly to first finish filming Jing Yang’s part.

Regulus changed to a position with a good line of sight and watched as Jing Yang walked onto the arranged set, skillfully and smoothly making various movements and postures. He was sometimes mysterious and cold, sometimes sexy and seductive, entirely in line with the mood that this main perfume wanted to exude.

Originally there were three cameras filming, and then the director had the cameraman bring out the three other spare cameras at the same time. He used six cameras to shoot, not wanting to let go of any angle.

The other three models went to sit and rest, and only Dilumo stood to the side with his arms crossed, staring at Jing Yang. Even though he was trying hard to find a place where he was not doing well, whether from a professional or a layman standpoint, his performance was too perfect. He had already not picked up any work for three years, but he actually could perform even better than before, how on earth did he do it?

Dilumo was angry and jealous in his heart. He clearly was already way beyond this person, and it had been so hard for him to finally get to this point. He definitely could not be beaten by this person.