(Arc-5.8)

Chapter 61
Survival Games (Arc 5.8)

Every task layer in the game world would always be a separate world, where there would be time restrictions on entering and leaving. Once the layer entrance closed, no player could forcibly enter or leave.

Transmission arrays could not be used within the task layer, and all players would need to rely on flying in order to move around. Even though flying did not consume their combat energy, it would still consume their physical energy. So if it wasn’t absolutely necessary, basically no one would casually fly.

The sky had just started to brighten when the entrance to the task layer opened. Everyone rushed in before the entrance would close.

They would be staying here for two days and one night. Everywhere here was filled with the poisonous blood miasma that was emitted by the blood monsters, and the poison would be especially deadly at night. Those who did not want to die would all not sleep outside at night, everyone was busily looking for a place to live.

There were no high-class hotels here, only family hotels. A team went straight to the best hotel here and reserved the best few rooms. Just as they finished checking in, they happened to see the smoke team people come in.

The previous matter had caused these two teams to have a sort of vendetta. The smoke team members glared at them for half a day, but the A team didn’t even give them another glance.

When they got to their rooms they had a simple meeting to discuss their combat later, and then went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Afterwards they would be able to set off to the Blood Monster Forest.

There was only one cafeteria, but it was separated into two sections of different levels. On the left it was a very simple setup of long wooden tables. The section on the right was half a meter higher than the left, the decoration was very stylish, and had round dining tables covered in spotless white tablecloths. Those sitting near the windows could even look out into the courtyard, but only the guests living in the best rooms could sit and eat on the right side.

When A team arrived at the cafeteria, the smoke team members were already halfway through their food. They watched the A team members sit down on the right side of the cafeteria, and then order a large pile of energy-replenishing food.

“So cheap!” Black Hawk chewed his tasteless food and viciously said, “When he was in our team, he would be completely unwilling to pay for us, but now that he switched teams, isn’t he still giving other people money to eat the best and live in the best.”

Dark Flame turned to see Jing Yang sitting together with Qi Feng, his mood extremely complicated.

The other members of the smoke team also had the same thoughts as Black Hawk, they felt that if it weren’t for Ding Nuoyang not being willing to help them pay, they would also not force him to withdraw from the team. Then the people now eating the best food, living in the best rooms, would have been them.

~

“Nuoyang.” Dark Flame waited at the entrance to the cafeteria, and seeing the A team walk out, he said to Jing Yang, “I have something to say to you alone.”

“I have nothing to say to you, and I also don’t want to hear your crap.” Jing Yang said.

“Nuoyang, I really have something very important to say to you.” Dark Flame went up and wanted to pull Jing Yang’s hand.

Solid and Liang Ren immediately went up and blocked his way. “What are you doing?!”

“You step aside, I am his boyfriend, you have no right to stand in my way!”