“When will he wake up?” Reibar was very confused but now was not the time to think about these issues. In any case, he could wait for him to wake up and let him explain it himself. The most important thing now was whether he could wake up and when he could wake up.

“It’s hard to say. He was poisoned very badly, and it’s highly toxic. But as for why he is still able to live after being poisoned so badly, I also find it very strange.” The doctor replied.

“Hurry up and make the antidote, don’t spout some nonsense around here! If his poison can’t be cured, you don’t have to think about being a doctor in the future!” Reibar was in a very bad mood right now, so he was completely taking it out on this poor doctor.

The doctor felt that he was innocent. It was clear that Reibar was the one who had asked him a question so he had replied, but then it turned into him spouting out nonsense. The doctor of course didn’t have the courage to speak out his inner thoughts, only promptly promising Reibar that he would do his best. He collected Jing Yang’s blood and immediately took it to test. He needed to first know the poison’s composition before he could create an antidote.

Reibar sat at Jing Yang’s bedside for a long time, not moving. The housekeeper and a bunch of servants stayed outside the room. When the day was about to dawn, the housekeeper worked up the courage to go in and advise, “The king, you should go to rest for a while. Old slave will stay here, and if he wakes up, old slave will immediately inform you.”

This was the first time the housekeeper had seen Reibar fly into a rage like this. In his heart he thought, this man on the bed can make the king so concerned about him, he seems to not be simple.

Reibar didn’t want to let Jing Yang leave his sight. Even if he went back to his room he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep, but it was really not very good to keep sitting here.

The housekeeper saw Reibar stand up. Thinking that he was finally going back to his room to rest, he was just about to let out a sigh of relief, but then he saw Reibar pick up Jing Yang from the bed and go out the room without a word.

The housekeeper didn’t dare to say anything, just silently following them.

After Reibar lay Jing Yang down on his bed and covered him with the quilt, he lay down beside him. He propped up his head with one hand to watch Jing Yang, the other hand stroking his bloodless face, his heart filled with pity and heartache. A natural mermaid yet he had fallen to the auction, and was even heavily poisoned, he must be carrying very painful experiences on this body.

Jing Yang let himself go to sleep immediately after falling into a coma because this body had gone through too much and really wanted to have a good rest.

When he opened his eyes, he found that he was no longer in his room from last night. He sat up, looked at the large bed under his body, and then looked at the arrangement of the room. Could it be…

“You’re awake?” Reibar came out of the dressing room, looking at Jing Yang who was sitting in bed with a face of confusion.

“Ki, king.” As soon as Jing Yang opened his mouth he found that his voice was hoarse. When he saw Reibar, he confirmed his thoughts. Here was really Reibar’s room, and even if it was a royal castle, not just every room could be arranged like this.

“How do you feel?” Reibar sat by the bed, carefully observing him.

“I, am fine now.” Jing Yang didn’t really know what his situation was like now. He could only wait for Reibar to leave, and then use the system to check the state of his body.