Leann had nowhere to go, so he had been living in a cave in the outskirts. He thought that he might as well just go back to the sea, where he could live very well even by himself. But he was unwilling. He wanted to see who was impersonating him, wanted to know whether his bead was taken by that person, and more so wanted to get his bead back.

One day Cory took Abby to the countryside. Leann saw that there was a lot of people and wanted to hide, but a pure blooded mermaid’s eyesight and hearing were very good. When he heard those people calling Prince Cory’s name, he hesitated but still rushed over, wanting to explain everything to Cory.

Leann suddenly rushed over and was immediately stopped by the guards. In order to seize this opportunity, he ignored them and loudly called to Cory that he was the real pure blooded mermaid that was supposed to marry him. He said that he had encountered pirates at sea, and if he didn’t believe him, he could get into contact with the mermaid king to prove his innocence.

Abby had panicked. He didn’t think that the real pure blooded mermaid was still alive and had come to the door. He quickly thought about how to deal with this to muddle through the situation.

Cory and Abby were newlyweds and immersed in their new love, so how could he believe what a man who had suddenly appeared was saying. And he had personally seen Abby summon the rain, so how could it be fake. What’s more, as far as he knew, natural mermaids were particularly beautiful. Abby was so much better looking than the person in front of him, so wasn’t it clear who the pure blooded mermaid was?

Abby was very relieved when he saw that Cory had no doubts about himself but was instead very unhappy with Leann’s offense. Looking at the haggard and gaunt Leann, he thought of the images of his dead father and men. He turned the grief in his heart into hatred, and then placed it all on Leann’s head. He subconsciously suggested to himself that it was Leann’s fault, that he had killed his father and the uncles who had watched him grow up, and that he must avenge them.

Cory wanted to jail Leann for offenses against the royal family. Abby wanted to show his good side and falsely pleaded for Leann. The main reason was because Leann would be sent to prison, and right now his power wasn’t strong enough to extend there.

Abby told Cory that this man had most likely come to pretend to be a pure blooded mermaid in order to live a good life. They might as well satisfy him and send him to the artificial mermaid auction. They could let some wealthy people buy him, which would also be something good.

Cory had immediately followed Abby’s words. He knew that pure blooded mermaids were isolated from the world, and most of them had good, simple hearts. He didn’t want Abby to feel bad, so he didn’t hesitate to agree to Abby’s proposal.

Abby, who had already started to establish his power in the kingdom, commanded the first dog that he had recruited, McAnton, to buy Leann at the auction and then torture him.

In the previous world, Reibar and Downey hadn’t appeared. Leann had been bought back by McAnton, and Leann knew that he couldn’t escape, so rather than being tarnished by McAnton, he had ended his own life. He used a knife to cut up his own face and then stabbed himself in the neck, dying.

Leann had a deep hatred in his heart. He didn’t know what he had done wrong to warrant such torture. He hated the king who had sent him to get married just because he had received some benefits, hated the pirate who had poisoned himself, and hated even more Abby who had taken his bead, and that McAnton who wanted to tarnish and torture him. For Cory, even though he didn’t know whether he should hate him, he actually still hated him.

Jing Yang opened his eyes, and tears fell from the corners of his eyes. This was the emotion sparked by the hatred that Leann had left in his body. He could only soothe those emotions in his heart, and he would definitely repay them for him.

Right now the appearance and state of this body would be so poor, besides the loss of the bead, was also because that highly toxic poison still remained in his body. This was also because of the pure blooded mermaid’s special physique. If it had been an ordinary human getting poisoned with this, they would long have died. But with the physique of a pure blooded mermaid, even though it would make the toxin’s attack very slow, that didn’t mean that the poison wouldn’t attack him. So the removal of the poison was the most important thing now.

It was fortunate that the poison removal process would be very uncomfortable but the method was quite simple. For the moment it would be inconvenient to give himself medicine, so he would first use the system to force out a portion of the poison.

~

It was already time to go to bed, but Reibar had no intention of sleeping. He sat on the couch in his room in his dressing gown, swirling a glass of wine in his hand. As soon as he closed his eyes, those clear blue eyes would appear in his mind. He didn’t know what was happening to him. He wanted to see those eyes all the time, or else he would be troubled and restless.

He had never liked to be held back by anything. In those years at the border, he thought that his heart had already become numb from killing too many people. But it had actually moved because of a pair of eyes, it was really incredible. But this feeling didn’t make him disgusted, but actually gave him an unspoken sense of satisfaction.

He decided to follow his heart and do what his heart desired.

Reibar put down his glass, stood up and walked to the door, then he opened the door and went out. This series of actions seemed like he hadn’t done it himself, but rather he had been controlled by something else.

The guards and servants keeping vigil in the corridor saluted him when they saw Reibar in his dressing gown. He felt like he had been walking for a long time before finally arriving at his destination. This was the first time he had felt like the fact his castle was so large was a bad thing.

He opened the door and entered a small dark living room. Reibar didn’t turn on the light, going straight to the door of the bedroom. To his surprise, he was just standing at the door, but his mind and heart began to get excited when he thought of who was in the room.

Even though the bead had been taken away, Jing Yang’s body’s blood still had some of the magic force left behind by the bead. The system continuously enhanced the magic force, forcing out the toxins that had been incorporated into the blood. This was a really bitter process, and his entire body was covered in sweat.

Because all of his attention was on forcing out this poison, Jing Yang didn’t notice the person standing outside the room. Not to mention when he spewed out black and red blood from his mouth, the door of his room was opened from the outside.