CLIMAX

Gingka and the others were at the WBBA's headquarters.

"I can't let you folks go; it's just too risky."

"Father, we have to go!"

"Toby is undoubtedly my best friend. We have to save him!"

"You all witnessed how the spiral power obliterated everything close. You can't handle this on your own. It's just too dangerous!"

"That's why we can't just sit around doing nothing! Guys, isn't that right?"

Da Shian responds, "Of course."

"Yeah, they're going brown!"

"Don't you mean down, Mei-Mei?"

"Don't treat my girl like that." Mei-Mei hugs Nazumi as she stands up for her.

"I know I can rely on you, girl."

"Whatever she might be getting at, it's risky for you kids to get engaged. Let the adults handle things."

"Doesn't matter if you're a kid or an adult. Ziggurat is attempting to use Bey's for evil to obtain money, and he has even used all of us for his research!"

"Yeah, he's right!" says Benkei.

"You got that right! He cannot escape; we must stop him!"

"That's right!"

"Toby needs our help!"

"I know how you feel, but I'm sorry, I can't let you go."

"Everyone, please have a look at this," Hikaru commands everyone's focus on the television.

"Here's is Hades incorporated home base city, Hade's city. Their facilities make up the entire town."

"Hikaru...."

"You are aware, director, that Hades Inc. seems to the general public to be a normal company. So far, they haven't done anything wrong. As a result, the WBBA lacks the authority to stop them. Therefore, unless they breach the law, our options are limited."

"Exactly!"

"By then, it'll be too late to stop them," Nazumi warns.

Kyoya scoffs while Gingka's father sighs. "Adults are always like that. Until something happens, they won't do anything."

"We are bladers. When we are being abused, we must take action."

"That's right, Hikaru!"

"All right, I can't stop you kids."

"Yeah, alright!"

"We're also coming!" Wails, Klaus, and Sophie all enter the room.

"What are you doing here?"

"We have no idea why Julien is assisting those men."

"We want to destroy them!"

"Okay, let's go! " Everyone moves about, but Madoka remains at the back.

"What's the matter, sis? Are you coming?"

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute."

Everyone begins to travel toward Hades City.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gingka and his friends were attacked by the Garcia family just outside Hades City. There were also a lot of random bladers from Hades incorporated. Everyone divided into groups and began to engage in combat.