REGRET

Somewhere in another town, a new tournament is starting. Bladers are challenged to reach the top of the babel tower where they will face a powerful blader who has a powerful bey. Amongst the crowd of bladers stood Tsubasa. He heard of the light that entered the bey here and came to investigate.

The crowd was cheering nonstop for the match to start, that was until Ryuga showed up and made his way to the front.

"Is that Ryuga?"

"Woah! It's Ryuga himself! Does this mean he's going to participate in this as well?"

'I can't believe Ryuga is here. Does this mean he too heard about the light?'

Tsubasa then notices Celia on the left side of Ryuga. She had a smirk on her face and on his right side was a hooded boy. He couldn't see his face but he had a feeling who it was.

"I assume the two of you will take care of things for me," Ryuga says to them both.

"Of course, we were born ready."

The announcer shouted and everyone raced inside the tower but Ryuga stood still. Beys were flying around and there were loud explosions. Bladers flew left and right. Tsubasa was moving up to the top until the hooded boy came to him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Kenta took off his hat and Tsubasa. "So it is you."

"What're you doing here Tsubasa?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Why didn't you go with Gingka and the others to find the legendary bladers?"

"Things changed."

"Do they know what you are doing?"

"Sort of. I have to become stronger than before. There's someone I need to impress and that's Ryuga."

"Ryuga, you say? Why is everyone suddenly following him?"

"I decided to be useful to Gingka and the others in my own way. Ryuga said if I can make him get serious, he will listen to my request."

"Ryuga said that huh?"

"And I'm going to make sure I get the power of the star fragment, even if I have to go through you Tsubasa!"

"I understand why you want this. The WBBA gave me this mission and I'm going to see it through and become a legendary blader myself, got it? Let's battle Kenta!"

"Woah, Tsubasa and the cloaked kid are going at it! Looks like Celia is powering her way to the top as well."

Tsubasa easily defeats Kenta and he runs over to the top only to see a big explosion. The smoke clears and Ryuga stands at the top.

"Seriously Ryu? You just had to ruin my moment, I was clearly the winner here!" Celia pouts and Ryuga looks over at her.

"You did as I said so I will praise you for that and do not call me that."

"Ryuga!"

"So it's you Tsubasa. Get lost, I won't hand over the star fragment to anyone."

Tsubasa looks over to Celia. She looked more beautiful than ever. He knew he still had feelings for her but she moved on so quick. He let his anger get best of him.

"I wasn't asking! I'm going to take the star fragment; just like how you took my girlfriend."

Celia looks over and sees Tsubasa. She had this weird feeling inside of her, seeing Tsubasa again.