CHALLENGE

The last match between team Starbreaker and Gan gan Galaxy had finally arrived. Since Tsubasa and Yu were unconscious, they must continue as two people. Because the WBBA was unable to locate a third person, Gingka will be pitted against both Jack and Damien. Zeo enters the stadium for the opening match. When Masamune enters, the atmosphere changes.

"So it's you after all huh, Masamune?!"

"Number one! To prove it, Zeo, I'll beat you!"

"Masamune...why you...."

"So it's Masamune and Zeo off the bat?"

"Who should we be rooting for?"

"It makes no difference; they're both our friends."

"Masamune! Isn't it true that you're the best at betraying people?"

"If that's what you think of me so be it! I'm just trying to be the number one blader!"

"You've got to be kidding!"

"The number one is proof of Toby and I's friendship!" As he grabs his launcher, Zeo is visibly enraged. 

"That is not the case! You abandoned us, so you have no right to use that word! Don't think I've forgotten about Celia! She also abandoned the rest of us!"

"Zeo..."

"Now, Masamune, hurry up!" 

They launch their beys, which begin spinning around the pit."Whatever you say, I'm worried about Toby! He's the reason I've made it this far! Don't make fun of Celia either; she's become stronger than any of us!"

"You two will never be forgiven! Shouldn't Celia be fighting alongside you people if she's as strong as you claim? She's a total slut now, isn't she? She doesn't care about Toby either."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"She dated me for a while, then she dated that Tsubasa guy, and now she's following that Ryuga guy around like a lost puppy. Isn't she just going to give herself up to anyone now?"

"What exactly are you talking about? Ryuga? Keep your mouth shut!" Masamune says and the two beys start colliding harshly against each other.

"You think you have my bey figured out? I was able to obtain this power as a result of the HD Academy's efforts!"

"HD Academy! Those people are nothing more than bullies. It's because of them that my friends are in bad shape."

"What do you mean, friends? Maybe it wouldn't have to happen to them if they weren't so weak."

"Huh? Zeo, why are you saying that?"

"I attended the HD Academy for Toby's sake, and I grew stronger for his sake! So why don't you continue to play patty cake with your new super weak friends?"

"Zeo.."

"I'll go to any length to achieve my goal of being number one! Not you, for Toby's sake!"

"Bladers communicate with one another by speaking to one other in battle. I reasoned that if I battled you one-on-one, my feelings would be communicated to you. I honestly believed that, but you've gone too far!"Masamune's eyes were welling up with tears. 

"You've changed so much!"

Striker was able to move in a zig-zag pattern thanks to the Bixis special move. It was heading towards a stadium out.

"Do you believe you'll be able to get away from this needle of faith?" Masamune lashes out at Zeo, pointing an enraged finger at him.

"Shut up, there's no way I'd lose to this new weirder you, you get me?" Striker flies through the air after breaking free from gravitation.