QUESTIONABLE

Gingka and the others run into a guy named Dynamis. He claimed to be the guardian of the runs and challenged Gingka. As Gingka tried to defeat him, Dynamis began to tell the story of Hades. The star fragments came from space and instilled itself into a bey. There was a fragment that was corrupt that made its way to earth.

Hades had found that power in a bey and used it to do evil. He had almost ended the world. Five warriors came together to defeat him and he was sealed away and had promised to return once again. The darkness is still around and wasn't completely destroyed.

"Woah, that's insane."

"I didn't know the star fragments were that important."

"I am one of the descendants of the legendary bladers and that boy Yuki is as well."

"So Aguma and King as well."

"What the hell..."

"I can't believe this."

"Wait just a minute there pal." Kyoya speaks up.

"What's the matter?"

"If there were only five star fragment, so what about the fragments that are in my bey, Gingka's, Ryuga's, Celia, and Nazumi's?"

"You're right, it doesn't add up."

"There's only twelve star fragments that were distributed."

"That's because-"

"Well well, we finally got this to open."

"Johannes, Aguma!"

"Not you evil hades followers!"

"Oh please, quit playing around. We don't have time for this, we will take you out right here and now!"

They drew their beys and started to attack but the others were quick to launch theirs. Aguma continues to target Kyoya and this time Johannes targets Gingka. Yuki follows suit to help along with Dynamis.

Nazumi and the others fight the other random bladers.

"You must be crazy if you think I'm going to lose to a so called lion like you again!" Aguma yells at Kyoya.

"What did you say?"

"I don't think you have any fangs just gums! You say you want to settle the score with Gingka? How pathetic, you're all talk if you believe in his nonsense because if makes you feel like a savior."

"Listen up idiot, you don't know nothing about me!" His bey clashes with Aguma's.

"I never pretended to be anyone's savior and I am gonna defeat Gingka that's for sure! Listen closely to me, it's not a joke!"

Leone bangs up against the bey and sends it flying.

"Focus on the legendary bladers Aguma!" Boa shouts and their beys begin moving towards the Kyoya.

"Huh?? Come back here!" Benkei shouts.

"Oh no, you lost your mind if you think you're gonna go after my man!" Nazumi's bey starts to follow them.

"Kyoya, be careful. I'm coming to he-"

"Help? I don't need it, just watch. Leone!" A tornado blasts but Aguma breaks it.

"Cute but you need to try harder because anyone could have found an opening."

"Is that so?!" Kyoya gets angrier and begins to sloppily fight back.