CONSTELLATION

~Slight NSFW down below!~

"Ryuga, is this where that meteor fell?"

"I'm sure of it. I've heard of a legend that there is some kind of dragon god here."

"Dragon god?"

"These people here worship this dragon god and it's up to me to decide if it really exists."

"But we can't just go into a town and do that! Think of what the people will think."

"I don't care." He walked into the town and headed towards the volcano.

"I'm sorry sir, you cannot go up there. It's a sacred place to the dragon god." A man said and some villagers blocked his path.

"Nonsense. I need to test whether this "dragon god" really exists or not. Besides the true dragon is right here in front of you!"

Ryuga forces his way through to the volcano.

"Ryuga, stop!" I called out and apologized to the villagers.

"I'm really sorry for his behavior but he means no harm!"

"If the dragon god gets angry because of him, it's over for all of us."

Celia chased after Ryuga and finally caught up to him.

"What's wrong with you? How could you treat the people like that?"

"Do you think I care about these people? I need to get stronger, they're just in the way."

Celia shook her head and realized something.

"Ryu, your bey!"

"I don't have time for your silly games right now woman."

"No look, it looks different!"

Ryuga takes out his bey and I was indeed right. It was very different than before. I took out mine and saw that it was different as well.

"What happened?"

"The meteor must be the cause. I can finally test if this is true."

For a while we both trained our beys. There were many frequent earthquakes because of the battles. I felt different and so did my new bey, infernal eagle.

"You know Ryu, I really was in Tsubasa's shadow."

Ryuuga stopped to look at her. "What're you talking about?"

"We both possessed a bey with an eagle spirit. His being Aquila and mine being Altair. I was always jealous he had an actual eagle and was much stronger than me."

"Your bey is your own. Stop thinking that you are weak."

"I am compared to you and the others. I don't even know why my bey changed. What is all this?"

"You were able to withstand the dark power and got past it. If that isn't strong I don't know what is and stop thinking about eagle boy."

I laugh a little. "Are you jealous? You sound so sappy."

"Don't push your luck." He grabs her and pushes me down to the floor.

"What're you doing?" I blush a little and he kisses me roughly. I give in and kiss him back, our kiss getting deeper. His hands started to roam around my body. He squeezed every inch of my body and I tried to hold in my moans.

"Don't hold it in, I want to hear your pretty moans."

His tongue traveled down my neck and the rest of my body.