ROCKY

Gingka and co ended up arriving at Wang Hu Zong's temple, learning that there was someone there who was a legendary blader but was using it to cause destruction.

"It's been a while, glad to see you doing well." Da Shian walked up to them, shaking hands with Gingka and Yuki introduced himself.

"Nazumi!" Mei-Mei runs over and bear-hugs her and the two girls hug, squealing.

"It's been so long girl!"

"It has."

"Everyone here seems so busy." Madoka chimes in and they get serious.

"Yeah, because of Gingka. He beat us so now we have to beat him." Chi-Yun says.

"So what's this about the legendary blader ?"

"Yes, apparently they have been wreaking havoc around the city. There's a tag team tournament tomorrow and we have a feeling they might be there."

"Tag team tournament?"

"Yes, we battle in pairs to see who's the strongest. You guys should join, it will be lots of fun."

"Interesting."

"Hmph, Pegasus might be strong but don't forget that my Leone is the strongest here," Kyoya speaks up and everyone looks at him.

"Let's go Benkei." He turns around and walks out of the temple.

"Kyoya?" Gingka says and Benkei stares over at Nazumi.

"Are you not coming?"

"Forget her Benkei, come now!"

"Hmph!" Nazumi turns away from them in anger.

"Wait, Kyoya buddy! Where are we going?"

"To do some special training right now. If you even dare slow me down, I'm leaving you behind."

"Thanks, Kyoya! I promise to fight beside you with all my power and skill, but what about Nazumi?"

"She can stay with her little friends, I don't care what she does anymore. She was starting to weigh me down."

"But Kyoya..."

"No buts!"

Benkei's shouting could be heard from a mile away.

"Looks like Kyoya's all excited just by hearing a tournament."

"Are you two going to be okay?" Gingka says to Nazumi.

"Yeah, I'm fine or whatever. I'm going to leave you guys be, I'm going to go do some stuff in town."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Nazumi walks out of the temple and goes into town. It was very crowded and people were playing Beyblade everywhere. As she wandered around, she ran into someone she didn't expect.

"Well if it isn't Wild Fang's one and only female, Nazumi Amano."

She turned around and saw Chao Xin, of Wang Hu Zhong. There were a couple of girls around him and they gave her death glares as he walked closer to Nazumi. He excused the girls and they walked away.

"Huh, up to your usual antics eh?"

"You bet, can I say that you look beautiful today?"

Nazumi rolls her eyes. "Your playboy charms won't work on me."

"Well at least I tried, are you usually with Kyoya? Why are you alone?"