SORROW

Tsubasa was rushed to the hospital after the horrific battle since his injuries were far worse than everyone else's. As everyone prepares for the final round, Yu has awoken from a nightmare. It was revealed that another tag team battle would take place.

I made the decision to go to the hospital and keep an eye on Tsubasa. As he lay asleep, I observed all of the lines connected to him. As I crouch in front of the bed, tears stream down my face.

This would not have happened if I had listened to Tsubasa and not fought Ryuga. He had to suffer because I wasn't strong enough. I wished for it all to end and for us to be happy once more, but perhaps we weren't meant to be. I merely bought him misery and pain.

~~~~~~~~

Hikaru has given each team until tomorrow to determine who will play in the match. Kyoya had been preparing by wrapping bandages across both of his hands.

"Another match, huh?"

"I'm sorry we didn't win the previous one." Demure and Benkei expressed regret, but Kyoya simply scoffed.

"It's fine; chances like these don't come along very often."

"You're correct, as long as we win, we'll be fine." Kyoya clutches his bey as Nile says.

"I'm glad I got another chance to go up against Gingka."

"Huh?"

Kyoya is seen at the dock later that night, holding his bey and launcher. He tries to throw his Beyblade into the river, but he grabs his arms in anguish and crouches down. Nazumi approaches him, her injured arm wrapped in bandages rather than a cast.

"What do you think you're doing, Kyoya?" As he turns to face her, she is fuming angrily.

"What does it look like?" He growls and spins around, attempting to launch his bey once more.

"Stop!" She leaps in front of him and snatches his bey and launcher.

"What exactly are you doing? Are you insane?"

"Are you serious about fighting Gingka tomorrow?"

"I'm sure I am. After a draw in the previous match, I need to destroy him once and for all."

"With your injury? Even launching your bey is impossible!" He winces in pain as she grips his arm.

"Don't allow your ego to get in the way of your wellness! I wouldn't forgive myself if.....something happened to you."

"Just leave it alone; it's not your fault."

"Yes, it is. I could have helped you guys if I hadn't been injured. Now since you've been wounded as well, we're at a significant disadvantage. I understand your rivalry with Gingka, but your egos are too enormous to grasp the big picture." Her eyes soften as she tightly embraces Kyoya. He grunts, attempting but unable to persuade her to let go.

"Please don't fight tomorrow for the sake of our teams. Leone is also in poor health, and if you push him anymore, he will be irreparably damaged." Kyoya growls and pushes her away once again.

"It's up to me to make that decision."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The round's last match had begun, and despite their friends' warnings, Gingka and Kyoya were once again pitted against each other, this time with Nile and Masamune as their partners. Of course, Gingka and Kyoya fight one-on-one, with no one intervening. Nile and Masamune are also pitted against each other.