REALIZE

Tsubasa's condition was deteriorating, and Celia was becoming concerned. She wished she could abandon him and strike out on her own, but she couldn't. Gan Gan Galaxy was all focused on team Excalibur and Team Wang Hu Zhong. Celia dashed out the door, needing to run some errands for Gingka's father. When she returned, the nurses were all frantically scrambling around.

"What happened?"

"The patient in room 205 has gone missing."

"What? Tsubasa?" She rushes into the room, only to discover that his hospital bed is vacant. Everyone is on the lookout for him. Gingka and his friends are frantically searching the town for him but to no effect. All of them gather in Mr. Hagane's office.

Celia couldn't sleep at night because she was having weird dreams about Tsubasa and Ryuga. She saw him fighting Julian in Italy, and the dark power had a bad hold on him. She reasoned that she might have received a glimpse of the future, so she did something no one else would. She traveled to Italy with the intention of finding him without informing the others. This is her mess to clean up, and she can't let anybody else in.

The others, including Gingka, were concerned. It's been five days since Tsubasa vanished, and Celia hasn't been seen since. Julian Konzern, meantime, was on his way to Italy to meet up with the rest of his team. Tsubasa appeared out of nowhere and challenged him to a battle as he was riding his horse.

"Fight me, Julian!" He was initially confused, but as soon as Tsubasa's dark power took over, he decided to comply. The rest of Team Excalibur had jumped in and began fighting him, but they were just standing about watching him. Tsubasa was fighting a losing battle with the dark power in his thoughts.

"Why aren't you getting it? I can grant you my power, and everything will be fine."

"No! I am Tsubasa Otori, and I want to win using my own power!"

"However, I am you. You are me, and I am you. You made me out of the darkness of your heart, and I was made to win!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Now is the time to give in to me. I understand your fear. It's natural for everyone to have a little amount of darkness within them. You might be able to please that woman of yours, but what a shame. Ryuga triumphed because he utilized his dark power and you let him take her away."

Tsubasa began to scream. "Stop it! Stop it right now!" Eagle began to shatter rocks as he flew about. Sophie, Wails, and Klaus attempted to intervene, but it was unsuccessful. Suddenly, a swarm of meteors begins to fall from the sky. Everyone is taken aback when they realize it was none other than Ryuga.

"Is it what you call dark power? When compared to the new authority I have, that's child's play."

"What?" Celia notices red and purple lights from a distance. Tsubasa had to be involved, so she began rushing in that way.

Ryuga begins by explaining how the dark force arose from the greed, rage, desire, and ambitions of powerful individuals. His bey was launched, and he began attacking the other beys with it.

"You can't fight this power; you have to embrace it."

"What exactly does that imply-" Tsubasa begins to recoil in pain. Julian and Ryuga were standing in front of each other when Celia came.

"There can only be one rotating bey in this planet, and that bey is this bey, meteor L-Drago!"

When he turns around, he notices Celia. "Well look who is here. I see you've arrived like a lost puppy, chasing after your precious boyfriend."