Thirteen

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:616

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
616

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
M E T A N O I A

The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, or way of life spiritual conversion.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    'How long have I been here for?'

I no longer felt the need to do anything.

My body heaved over. All the long hours being in the dark caused me to loose track of time. My mouth and places where the rope was tightened around me left me sweating like a pig.

I no longer felt the need.

Nagito left a couple of times, in and out the small room. I was hungry, but I wasn't in the mood to eat anything that he brought in.

I no longer felt the need.

He bowed down to me and laid his head on my thighs. His arms wrapped under them. He held onto them tightly.

"I'll be watching over you. I'll be there forever, so don't think you're alone, darling"

'Somehow, those words don't sound comforting at all.'

I sighed and slowly shut my eyes.

"Mmm~" he hummed and quickly shoved his head under my skirt.

My scream was muffled by the duct tape that was wrapped around my mouth. I felt his wet tongue on the inner side of my thigh. His teeth nibbled at my thighs and placed his lips on my thigh and sucked on it. I squirmed but he held my thighs down. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Nagito backed up and lifted his head from my thighs, and let out a hot breathe.

He leaned into my face and softly licked my tears. "You weren't paying attention to me, darling. I want all of your attention."

    'Im scared out of my mind. Hajime...Chiaki....Monokuma..Someone please!"

"Do you think if you ignore me, I would stop following you? Do you think if you would get some help, I would back down and give up?" His face darkened. He harshly dug his fingernails into the sides of my face. He pushed my face to look at his, "if you ever left me, they would never find your body."

'M-my body?'

"I dont ever intend on hurting you. Its just something for you to think of if you ever think of leaving me."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "Y/N?" A voice broke its way into my subconscious mind. "Y/n! Y/N wake up!"

    I leaped up, smacking forehead to forehead with another head. I reached my hand up to cratle my hand.

    'My hands are free?'

    "Y/N, are you okay?" Hajime softly placed a hand on my shoulder. We were sitting in my room, my bed was undone. 

    "W..where are we?" No way this could be a dream, no way. It was too realistic to be a dream, none the less a nightmare.

    "Were in your cabin, we found you outside with a pretty heard hit on your head."

"It was all a dream?"

"What was a dream?"

"Nothing, nothing. Don't worry." Hajime helped me up from my bed.

"We slowly made our way out of my cabin. Warm sun and the humid weather shimmered down onto my arm. Our feet were synced together. The gravel on the floor filled my shoes. Its felt like ages since ive last walked.

'No way this was a dream.'  My hands rubbed up and down my arms in fear. We greeted everyone in the restaurant. It was normal, too normal. I felt like i was going crazy. No way this wasn't real. My eyes scanned everyone and everything. They slowly stopped onto Nagito. He stared into my own eyes.

I could tell, that what happened a could of hours ago wasnt apart of my imagination.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣