Greetings & Introduction

Thanks for checking out my book!

If you're reading this anywhere besides W4ttp4d, then it was taken and posted without my permission.  (I'm looking at you, webnovel, thanks for stealing my intellectual property—and don't be confused, taking something someone put their time, creativity, and resources into without permission truly is theft.)

Sites that steal books are predatory website so if you're reading this elsewhere, please stop.

I can be found at nelle.ivy on Instagram. I'm coming out of a long period of writer's block exacerbated by other issues, and I do intend to start posting more there in the future.

I also intend to start posting this story again regularly, soon. AziaElga and SilviaKrpatova can be thanked for renewing my inspiration by reading it for Rush and thus reminding me why I ever wanted to write this poor neglected thing in the first place. Go check out their writing, you will not be disappointed. Also, if you're a writer, go check out DreamlandCommunity Rush.

<<< << < > >> >>>

HTSAWR Updates

I'm not sure when this will be completed, but it will be...eventually. Once an idea burrows into my head it's only a matter of (a long) time.

This story has been on hiatus since I got sidetracked by other more successful projects, and then stuff happened. But I'm back. I just have to remember the fifty unfinished plot threads surrounding and plaguing Anne.

So, if you like this story, please don't forget to like, comment and maybe even add it to a public reading list if that's something you do? <3 Pretty please? <3

And if you don't like waiting for updates, all the other stories on my account are completed.

<<< << < > >> >>>

HTSAWR Background

This story is the love child that was produced when pattern recognition and my contentious nature got together and made some very rash decisions. I just so happen to have the super duper amazing ability to spot patterns in genres and the pigheadedness to think, "What if I wrote a reasonable and practical werewolf protagonist?"

It won't be boring, though, there will still be tons of excitement, drama and misadventures. It does not matter how practical and reasonable Anne is, she can only control so much when she lives in the crazy world of werewolves. If you've ever been frustrated by MCs taking ridiculous risks, not communicating, and throwing the temper tantrums of a two year old, Anne is right there with you.

This story is full of clichés and anti-clichés in one hopefully delightful mess.  I was going with #justwriteit for this one originally, so there will probably be more errors than normal before the editing point. I still welcome corrections if you feel like it, whatever floats your boat.  ;)

I will be poking a bit of sardonic fun at the werewolf genre in general on Wattpad, but please don't take it personally if you're a writer/lover of werewolf stories. I've got no room to talk. I've obviously read a bunch of werewolf books and even enjoyed a lot of them—and I've written some more serious ones, too. I don't even hate clichés if they're embedded in a good story.

Hope you enjoy the read. <3