Chapter 11

"Badi Rani Maa, suna hai aapke ek pote ki shehar mein sagayi hui hai? Kab shaadi hai phir!?", after having a tight sleep, she was fresh and active today. She feed BMaa her breakfast, changed her clothes and now combing her hairs.

"Haan humara beta apne kisi dost se rishta jod toh aaya hai, par humein yeh rishta bilkul pasand nahi.", she says making weird face.

"Haan, magar kyun?"

"Bas humara mann tha ke Mahir ke liye apne bhatije ki beti Mehak ko chunein. Mahir ko bhi manane ki koshish ki par woh toh apne Da. Dai... Kya kehte hain woh angrezi mein.. Haan apne Dad ka wafadaar nikla." Bela chuckles.

"Magar aap toh keh rahi thi ki sabse zyada woh aapki baat maanta hai! Aapka ka kehna sunta hai.", she teases her through her own wordings.

"Yeh toh sach hai, usi ke hawale se humare din achche guzar rahe hain. Usi ki wajah se aaj tum yahan ho. Bada hi raham dil hai mera pota. Bilkul apne swargiya dada Shekhwat Sahab ki parrchayi hai. Unhi ki tarah shareef aur apni dhun ka pakka. Awaaz bhi utni hi meethi. Gale mein Saraswati virajti hain. Jab gaata hai toh sab mohit ho jaate hain. Bahot achcha gaata hai mera pota, mera Mahir. Dil ka tukda hai mere. Bas ab uski hone waali biwi achchi mile, bhagwaan se yahi prarthana hai."

Indeed she loves her grandson a lot. In her eyes, old days twinkles. Listening her last sentence, unknowingly a blush creeps on Bela's cheek but in a fraction of time, her mind diverts her heart.

"Jee unhi sahab ki khoobiyon ko enquire karne itni door se aayi hoon. Apna ghar chhod kar. Baba aur Bua se jhoot bol kar. Sablog taarefon ke pul baandhte nahi thak rahe par mera dil kehta hai ki woh ek riwayati jagirdaar hi hoga. Jiski fitrat mein ayyashi hogi. Poore evidence ke saath hi wapas jaaungi, Baba ke paas."

BMaa's braid was done. Bela was wanting to have a tour of SS Palace which is going to be her destiny, according to her Bua. To examine the behaviors of family members, so that she can decide easily. Also, eye that special person for whom she was bearing so much discomfort. But BMaa was not letting her to move from the room. She was bored. Obviously! just think, how to listen the same person since a long time that too with concentration and interest!!! Finally she got an idea to escape.

"Badi Rani Maa, aapke kamre mein kitna khoobsurat guldaan(vase) hai. Main aapke liye taaze phool le aaun aapki tabiyat behal jayegi. Kamre ka mahaul bhi khoosbudaar hoga.", she indicated towards the vase placed on side table which was surely importred and beautiful.

"Haan jao, bilkul le aao. Iss bekaar! Spray ki khusboo se toh achcha hai.", with a soft heart, permission granted.

The beginning of love bloom

She came in lawn and lifts up her veil. Spring was bloom and pleasant fragrance of flowers surrounded the environment. Gardener was busy in his work. She came near the flower beds with cutter and after few moments, a pleasing bouquet was ready.

Just the moment, guard opened the door and a black BMW came forward slipping on the red marbled path and halted in the porch. Mahir step out of car. He just came back by a marriage ceremony in nearby town. The function went on till late night, so he got adieu at dawn.

Bouquet was ready but the white tulip near fountain attracted her. Then, all of a sudden, her eyes fell on the man coming before her and she stood stunned at her place. Without any doubt he was Mahir, whose photo she had seen in Badi Rani Maa's room. (Mahir's picture reference in BMaa's room in media). She never felt anything by looking at the picture but witnessing him actual in front of her, she freezed at her place.

Tall, fair and devastatingly handsome!
Coiffed dark brown lustrous hair, shapely brow, black glasses on eyes, slender nose. His thin lips were palely pink. Clean shaven glassy cheeks. A prominent jaw curved gracefully and the strength of body visible through nerves of neck. Calloused toned figure!!

Each and every feature making her drool over that Greek God decked in black hoodie paired with ripped denim and sneakers; well appealing his features molded in graphite.

Even Mahir was also immobilized by that charmer standing before him in a scarlet simple anaarkali, with a scarf covered over her head. He removes his goggles dazedly and forgot to look around, to examine her facial attributes concentratedly as he was lost in her eyes.

As his richest chocolate colored orbs met with those honey abyss with the brown of tree mixed gently in, a string in their heart tugged hard. A cast spell upon their spirit. Bewitched!!

Whenever he looked at a girl, there would be a decency, softness and respect in Mahir's eyes but having Bela before him, his eyes lit up with different emotions, it was amazement, overwhelming wonder and astonishment.

They eyes rested locked for a little long but Bela regained her sense listening the foot steps approaching towards them. She moved around hurriedly, covering her face again. Her heart was beating million times a minute and she couldn't apprehend her feelings.

"Oh mera Mahir aa gaya!", Opening the main door, Sumitra came to Mahir and he came out of his stupor, "Yes Mom! Abhi just aaya hoon."

Bela ran to Badi Rani Maa's room. Also, in Mahir eyes there was complexity and wonder. Embracing his mother by her shoulder, he went inside.

"Woh ladki koun hai Mom, jo bahar mili.", he says while slumping on sofa. "Tumhari Dadi Maa ki new governess hai, tumne jo newspaper mein article publish kiya tha na, use padh kar aayi hai. Sanam naam hai. Khud toh gareeb ghar ki batati hai. Filhall toh Maa bahot khush hain isse. Aage ka toh upar waala jaane.", Sumitra give the details with a prominent smile.

In a thoughtful manner, he ruffled his hair and Sumitra went to call for his breakfast. Her face seemed very familiar to him. It wasn't common or usual. While sipping his tea, a blast happened in his cerebrum and a beautiful mischievous smile played on his lips.

______________________________________

Hiiee cupcakes!
How was the chapter and Behir's first face to face encounter?
I want your detail comment on this chapter as I fulfilled my promise,
"Chapter 12 tak milwa dungi!"😅

Please don't ask for quick update, I'll definitely try. Don't comment lovely, nice, loved it or next. There are more adjectives in universe to give compliment.🙄

Well, how much excited you're for Pearl's new music video,
"Teri Aankhon Mein"
I just can't wait for 7th Oct.
Excitement at apex!😇

Shower your love on this chapter.
Hope you guys like it.
Lots of love
😈