EPILOGUE

Kora kaagaz tha ye mann mera
Likh liya naam is pe tera
Kora kaagaz tha ye mann mera
Likh liya naam is pe tera...

Bela's sweet voice knocked his slumber. Snuggling in her pillow, he heard her humming her favourite song.

Mahir opened his eyes slowly. He sighed on witnessing her to stand before the vanity and drying her wet hairs. She continued humming..

Soona aagan tha jivan mera
Bas gaya pyaar jis pe tera

Her honey laced voice always made his morning best. His days always started by landing in a fairytale where his queen is making him fall for her more and more.

Mahir quietly leaved the bed and hugged her from behind, surprising her while he sang the further verses.

Tut naa jaayein sapne main darta hoon
Nis din sapno mein dekha karta hoon
Tut naa jaayein sapne main darta hoon
Nis din sapno mein dekha karta hoon

He nuzzled his nose over her neck earning her soft giggles. Her skin gaining consciousness out of pleasure she received.

Naina kajraare matvaare ye ishaare..

He pecked her side adjacent to her eye and made her sit on the vanity tool. Bela forwarded him her favorite adornment, vermilion. Mahir applied it on her parting and kissed her nose, bending down.

Khaali darpan tha ye mann mera
Rach gaya roop is mein tera

Bela held his hand tighter that was laying around her neck as they sang the last line together..

Kora kaagaz tha ye mann mera
Likh liya naam is pe tera....

"Mahir!", Bela whispered his name lovingly as she closed her eyes feeling his presence.

"Yes, love!", Mahir made her stand up and caressed her cheek.

"I love you.", Bela said as it was her routine to confess her love first every morning and hugged him tight to never let him go.

"I love you too.", His hold went more firm around her like always.

*

Eight months of their wedding have tied them in a beautiful bond where resides love, trust and companionship.

When Bela first came Mysore with a heavy heart to find reasons of rejecting this proposal and when she came as the wedded daughter-in-law of Shekhawat Kingdom and wife of Prince Mahir Sehgal, both had something same, her curiosity about Mahir.

The dynamic of her life changed extremely after coming her. She never knew that this stranger would become her everything just in a span of time.

She had walked here with an inescapable pain in her heart, as a lovelorn solitude girl who was being forced to get married to someone unknown but who knew that this one would become the most favorable measure of her lifetime.

She found her love, Mahir. Her Mahir.

*

As they parted after the hug, Mahir rubbed his nose on hers. He gazed deeply into her eyes with a mischievous smile. He reduced the inch gap between their lips as he pecked on her lips.

They looked into each others eyes. Bela smiled and titled her head for a better access. He approached to kiss her lips again. He parted again after a short kiss to tease her. Both chuckled at each other.