Chapter 8

Mrinal Raichand's educational project 'Light For All' was doing great even just it was beginning. This progamme wasn't only for children, it includes adults as well. There's educated girls and boys were hired with a good salary to teach illiterate people of their area without any age barrier.

The development of his people was making Mahir the happiest. He was heartily thankful to Mrinal for her efforts. Mrinal has reached Mysore today and living in one of Mahir's hotel there as she came for inspection of area. She's going to live here for two to three weeks.

"Mrinal, aapki organisation iss wajah se bhi tareef ke qaabil hai ki doosre NGOs ki tarah aapne sirf women empowerment ke topic pe focus nahi kiya aur na hi unki domestic problems ko highlight karke media par le aayi. Balqi ek silent helper ki tarah har bachche, buddhe aur youth ko unki taraqqi ke mauqe de rahi hain.", walking beside Mrinal, Mahir praises her. Today, they came to their farmhouse.

Trees were planted in a row along the red marbled foot way. Both were taking tiny steps while discussing their project. On the both side of path, there were grass fields in which little bunnies were hoping all around. Horse neighing could be heard from just a few metres away stable.  Flowers could be seen till the sight. Now, they were on that wooden bridge over the pond which divides the garden and house.

Mrinal was wearing a black shirt with pjs and a stall was cladded around her. Her curly hair was tied into a loose braid, with her baby hairs coming over her face. The pebbles on the edges of pond were beautiful and adding a serene beauty of nature.

"Arre nahi Mahir! Meri team hi itni special aur hard working hai ki meri koshishien ubhar kar saamne aati hain aur behtreen result mil jaata hai.", she replies - "Balki sach toh yeh hai ki aap jaise selfless aur kind landlord ki wajah se hi mera project itna kamyaab jaa raha hai."

"Don't mention it! Yeh sab upar waale ka raham hai. Unki raza shaamil ho toh har bigdi ban jaati hai.", he sharply inhales the aroma of flowers.

"Khair chalein haveli chalte hain. Dinner pe aapka wait ho raha hai. By the way aapko yaad toh hai na ki aap hotel mein nahi balki haveli mein shift ho rahi hain."

"Jee bilkul aapne itna bola hai toh main ab kar bhi kya sakti hoon. But mujhe SS Palace mein shift hone mein 2 din lagenge. I mean day after tomorrow.", she smiles as well Mahir and nods in okay.

The dark sky after sunset was making the farmhouse heavenly with the crescent moon.

*

Whole night, she was tossing over bed. Her mind was occupied with the longing of her mother, her father's discussions and the current situation. All the stress made her dull and sick. After taking a hot shower, she came down where Yukti was waiting for her.

"Bela. Sona. Tabiyat toh theek hai na? Raat theek se neend toh aayi thi?", after glancing her sick face, Yukti asks.

"Jee Bua, I'm fine.", applying butter on her toast, she replies. Going through today's newspaper, her eyes falls on the corner of inner page. Hey eyes shines and "Yes, yeh hui na baat!" escapes from her mouth. "Ab saare problems ke solution mil jayenge.

"Bua.. Bua!! Idhar aayein!", she calls with so much energy that Bua runs out of kitchen leaving everything behind.

"Jee bitiya rani. Sab theek??"

"Bua aapko gaon apne rishtedar ke yahan jaana tha na.. Aap kal tak chali jayein, main Vish ke saath uski cousin ke wedding mein jaaungi!"

"Par beta! Bhaisaab kya kahenge?", Bua says surprised.

"Arre Bua, aap Baba ki fikr nahi karein. Maine unse permission le li hai aur waise bhi Vish meri behan ki tarah hai, mere saath Dubai jaa chuki hai. Toh mujhe uske relatives ke yahan jaane ki ijazat hai.", she puts her hand on Yukti's shoulders with satisfaction.

"Kamal hai!! Khud mujhe kehte hain ke apni beti ko aankhon se ojhal nahi karna aur ab khud hi..", Yukti says in stupor.

"Chhodein na Bua, chalein apni tayyari karein."

Bua leaves towards kitchen again.

Bela leaves her breakfast as it is and runs over stairs skipping two at once. Her energy increases every second in her veins.

She opens her wardrobe, lots of stylish, expensive and designer dresses were hanging. But doesn't find any single dress worthy that time. After searching for pretty much time, she finds three to four salwar kameez and simple anarkali with lengthy Dupatta.

These clothes weren't bought by her because it wasn't her choice. These suits were brought by Yukti bua from her village. Her relatives gave her these as gifts with love.

She couldn't say no to them as Bua will feel hideous. With a smile she takes them and then in her room, throws in the last shelf of her cupboard. Today these dresses were useful to her which she never glanced back!!

She packs a bag with few clothes and necessary stuffs. Here Bua does her preparation happily.

There at first ring, Uday Shergill picks up the call of his dearest daughter.

"Baba! Mere finals khtam ho gaye hain and university bhi off hai. Kya main Vish ke saath uski cousin ki wedding pe jaa sakti hoon. Please!! Maine bahot dino se koi function bhi attend nahi kari. Please aap mujhe permission de dein. Bas kuch dino mein wapas aa jaungi. Aapko tension lene ki zarorat nahi hai, wahan sab honge. Vish ki mom and saari family. Aap toh sab ko jaante hai na. Please mujhe jaane dein. Main unko join kar sakti hoon na, haan? Toh main jaun?", she starts speaking non-stop and at last asks innocently in soft voice.

Uday chuckles, "Beta calm down!! Mere kuch bolne se pehle hi aapne sab clear kar diya. Ab aise kahengi toh mana kaise karunga. Theek hai aap jayein..."

"Baba, I love you.. Love you.. Love you.. Love you! You're the best!", she beems in happiness.

"Belaaa!", he laughs. "Poori baat toh sun lein."

"Oops sorry! Boliye!"

"Jayein par apna khayal rakhiyega and apni Bua se pooch lijiye."

"Jee Baba! Bua apne relative ke yahan gaon jaa rahi hain. Pehle meri wajah se mana kar rahi thi but ab program done kar diya hai. Don't worry!", she relives.

"Okay beta! Enjoy yourself!"

*

__________________________________

And how's the chapter?

Despite of no response and votes, I'm sharing chapters constantly. Don't make me mad this time. Thanks to my few readers whose comments make me feel good and happy.

Bela's house picture is updated in chapter six's media. Don't forget to have a look!

Don't panic! Definitely Bela will meet Mahir, after all Mahir is hers only!

Upcoming are surely exciting!
Love!
D
💜