Chapter 1

"Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai, ke jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere bhai ke liye... kabhi kabhi", Vishakha sings her special note in loud voice.

"What nonsense!", the one who was walking few steps forward than Vish with her hands shoved inside the pocket of her leather coat stops at a sudden. Looking behind, glares at Vish.

"This isn't nonsense sweetheart, this is the biggest wish of my life. Not only my wish, yeh toh kisi ke dream jaisa hai.", Vish looking intently at her face says in a particular manner.

"Huh! Nasty owl's dream!", extorting her head, she moves forward.

The coldness in the weather made a shiver ran inside her body that she wraps her hands around her body. Far away, the smoky cloud were meeting the blue mountains.

"I swear Bela! You have your own benefits in being my Bhabi. I, your best friend, your only sister-in-law will live like a sister. Meri Mumma toh tumhein apni doosri beti kehti hain. Unke pyaar mein tum kami nahi dekhogi. Aur reh gaya mera handsome, charming bhai...!"

"Stop it Vish!", she shushes Vish's fastly speaking tongue. Her beautiful forehead curved with linings, "How many times I've said you that my Baba will decide my future. Isliye tum koi aisi waisi khwahish nahi palo dil mein."

"Okay, matlab Uday uncle tak direct approach karni hogi. If he accepts, then you have no problem, right?"

Shaan's face came down on Bela's eyes. He was definitely handsome and charming but except his looks, his way of watching and talking! That's not good. A stiffness rules over her face.

"Waqt aane par dekha jayega. Abhi se umeed nahi lagao."

Bela and Vishakha are best friends as well as classmates. They are on a four days college trip to Ooty. After breakfast, both went out to admire nature's beauty while their professor was asking them for group outing.

Vish has taken dozens of pictures in her phone of theirs. Looking at bouquet of beautiful flowers, she dragged Bela, "Come Bela! Inn phoolon ke aage selfie lein."

"Nahi. Tum lo. Kafi pics le chuki ho." Shrugging her hands, she moves.

Watching the stunning view before her, Bela astonishes. Natural charm is scattered all around but this particular one hypnotises her mind.

Shoals of vibrant fishes swims on the deepest layer of pure clean water of stream. In a dreamy condition, Bela is moving forward. Carefully putting feet over the stones who are sneaking head over the water, she reaches at the middle of stream. Numerous times she attempts to catch fishes but everytime those slippery creatures slip out of grip. She was having fun in this game.

For long time, she continues doing this. After clicking few pictures of fishes, she stands up. Vish remains there, near the flower beds. Soft green velvety grasses were grew along the side of stream with tiny little floral layer.

Stepping on those grass, she feels a deep freshness in her body. Bare footed, she keeps on walking over them. Suddenly a crawl felt near her feet. She bends down to look at that. A green coloured thin snake has bitten on her foot and crawls away.

She feels a piercing in her left foot. A jolt of pain runs on through her nerves. At first she stumbles, then the pain grew harder and she falls on the grass.
Unconscious!

*

His friends were asking him for outing since a long time but everytime he gets involved in some work either his company's or problems of his farmers-villagers and their plan flops. He came Bengaluru two days ago to wind up some works at his State's main office.

That's when Vyom made him agree to go Ooty for a trip by placing knife on his throat but this time their friend Shaan wasn't joining them. "Har baar koi na koi excuse de deta hai. Iss baar toh tujhe chalna hi hoga, Mahir." Vyom patted his back. He couldn't said no after looking at the shiny eyes of his brother from another mother.

Carrying a binocular around his neck, he is capturing the erotic heaven in his reel. His gaze falls on a girl around her mid twenties. On that beautiful face, lines of panick erupts on her forehead and within a few seconds she is on ground.

"God! What happened to her?", he says and runs to her. He sits beside her on his knees and keeps looking at her for some more time. He patted her cheek, "Hey miss. Open your eyes!"

While clicking pictures, his eyes also captured a beautiful face in the screen of his mind. She was standing at some distance, adoring something with a contented smile and fascinating eyes. The simple beauty and glaze on her face attracted him to the core. She was indeed a heavenly gorgeous fairy. Her complexion was brightening with that leather brown jacket with a pink scarf and jeans with boots.

"Don't know, who's she! Family ke saath aayi hai ya meri tarah doston ke saath.", thinking about what to do, he inspects her with his eyes when he finds a mark of bitten by a creature on her foot. Simultaneously, her phone rings. He picks up her call.

"Hello Bela! Kahan chali gayi yaar? Jaldi aao. Ma'am humara wait kar rahi hain.", a voice slams his ear drums just as he put the phone near his ears. "Miss. Dekhiye yahan pe yeh jo koi bhi hain.. Stream ke side pe behosh hain. Maybe unhe kisi saanp ne...", he is to continue when the person on the other line jumps up. "Kya.. Saanp! We are coming wait."

After a good ten minutes, few people come running towards them. A girl from them comes more quickly and sits near her, "Bela.. Bela..!", she exclaims, tensed. Vyom who was standing beside Mahir, sweeps out in her eyes. A frown on her face, and those hairs blowing in the breeze. He is stunned.

"I told them to not go alone, accompany the team, but these stubborn girls..! Jesus! Let's go to the camp, quick!" One lady who seems to be their guardian says. "Hi, I'm Vishakha, her friend. Thank you so much dude for helping us." The another girl tells with a smile. "No-no! It's absolutely fine. Welcome." Mahir smiles.

They leave and Mahir finds an ID card.
'Name : Bela Shergill
Father : Uday Shergill
MA, Semester-4.
St. J.M. University
Bengaluru, Karnataka '
He reads and looks at her passport size photo.

"Bela..." Mahir's eyebrows knits as he losts somewhere in deep thought when Vyom shakes him, "Oh bhai..! Kya khoya hai.. Chal." "Haan. Haan. Chal." Mahir nervously and swiftly puts the ID card in his pocket as Vyom didn't notice that and leaves.

__________________________________

Hey. Beautiful. Readers.
Thanks for being my companion in this new journey by reading first chapter.
I am all set to welcome your appreciation and criticism.

Waiting for your precious votes and beautiful comments.