Nightmare

Ray Ray

It's been a week since my date with Laurielle. And a week since I met that Aaron kid. I still don't like him. It's not because I'm jealous that Laurielle might possibly like him. He's just a sus ass character. Like, if you just met someone, why would you offer to take her out, knowing she has a boyfriend? Mad shade. I just hope my accusations would turn out to be wrong. Anyways, Laurielle, Amber, Jamaya, Ki'loni & Breaunna were over at Conjunction House, helping the boys and I put up decorations. It was my favorite thing to do, I loved this time of year. Prince and Roc were on the roof, hanging lights with Walter. Ki'loni, Breaunna, Laurielle and I were putting up the yard decorations, like Christmas signs and an inflatable snowman. Jamaya and Keisha were finished the decorations on the inside of the house. And Amber and Prod were decorating the huge tree in our front yard. They were putting the ornaments & the candy canes on the tree, and were playing around while they did so. They were really cute together, to be honest. Prod pulled Amber into a tight hug, and Amber tried to break free from it. Prod kissed her on the cheek, and after a few seconds of struggling, Amber kissed him back. I shifted my attention to Laurielle. She was hanging garland around the window pane. She wore her hair frizzy, just as she did when we went on our date. I loved it like that. I guess she noticed I was starring at her, because she made eye contact with me, and smiled. As I was about to smile back, something hit me in my head. I looked down at the ground and saw that it was a Christmas ornament. I rubbed my scalp, pretending that it hurt, "Aye, who threw this man?" Ki'loni started dying, "That's what you get for staring at Laurielle's ass instead of working." I laughed, picked up another ornament, and aimed it at Ki'loni. As I threw it, she ducked, and it hit Breaunna in the back of the head. She looked at me like I was crazy. I put my hands up, "I am so sorry Bre. I meant to hit Ki-" Before I could even finish my sentence, a red ornament came flying towards my face. Without thinking, I ducked, and I could hear Breaunna's high pitched laugh. The ornament may have missed me, but it hit Laurielle, right in the nose. Bre stopped laughing, and we all waited for Laurielle's response. She just took a handful of ornaments, and started throwing them at all three of us. It was like a full-on Christmas war now. We were having so much fun throwing the shiny plastic balls at each other, until Walter came off the roof. "What the hell guys? You're wasting perfect Christmas ornaments. Look at all the ones you've broken! Stop playing around." We dropped that balls that were in our hands. "Sorry," we said in unison. Just then, a black Benz pulled up right in front of Conjunction House. It looked familiar. Diggy stepped outside the car, and came strolling over to us. He gave the boys and I dap, and hugged the girls. "So what brings you over here, Dig?" Prod asked him. "I was just wondering if any of you guys were busy on December 22nd." Each of us looked at each other, shaking out heads. "Nope, none of us are busy that day," Prince started, "Why, what's up?" Diggy smiled, "My annual Christmas party is on that day, and I was hoping you'd all be able to make it." I lowkey started to get excited. Diggy's parties were always live. And now that I have my girlfriend, and my best friends, there was no way I was turning this invite down. "Are you kidding? Hell yeah we're there," Roc said, basically reading my mind. We all nodded in agreement. Diggy smiled again. "Cool. Doors open at 8. It's at Club Vortex, in Downtown LA. See y'all there!" We all waved as Dig hopped back in his Benz, and drove off. "I hear that Diggy's parties are always turnt up. I really can't wait to go," said Amber. "Word," I said, "I'ma be goin' in!" I started to cook, even though there was no music playing. The crew laughed at me. "Yeah, I'm even thinking about inviting Aaron along." I stopped my dancing and shot her the "getting real tired of your bullshit" look. She rolled her eyes. "Ray, simmer down. Didn't I say you could trust me?" "I know I can trust you," I began, "It's him I don't trust! You know I don't like him, babe. Can we please hang out, just the nine of us?" Laurielle sighed, "Look, I'm sorry if you don't like him, but Aaron is my friend now. Just remember that you're my boyfriend, alright? I'm inviting him to the party so just get over it." With that, she turned and walked away from the group to finish the window decorations. I sucked my teeth and walked over to help her. Everyone else was pretty much done with their decorations, so once we were done, we went inside for some hot chocolate. We were all in the kitchen area, sitting around the counter. Roc was making a beat with his fist on the counter, so I started to spit some bars.