Lies

Amber

Its been a week since Prod took me on the date to the park. It was Saturday again, and the day of my mom's get together. My mom was cleaning the house like crazy, and preparing for it. I just chilled in my room for most of the day. I had on sweats and my Mindless Behavior shirt, and I was blasting Mercy through my purple Beats. Twitter was really pissing me off; because apparently Bahja tweeted something sus, but I wouldn't know, because I blocked her. Yet, my whole timeline was quoting her. Apparently, she tweeted "Bahja always gets what she wants :D". The meaning of that tweet was pretty much irrelevant to me. I just logged off, and continued on with my jam session. "Let the suicide doors up, I do suicides on the tour bus! I do suicides on the private jet, you know what that means, I'm flight of death. I step in death jam building like I'm the shiii, tell 'em give me fifty mill, yeah now I'ma quit-" My flow was interrupted by a knock on the door. I switched off my headphones and opened the door up; it was my mom. "Ambie, guest I starting to arrive, and I really want you to meet some guest! Come downstairs." She flashed me a smile and skipped back downstairs. I really wasn't in the mood for any type of get together right now, but I tucked away my annoyance for the sake of my mother's happiness. I slowly trotted down the stairs and examined all the unfamiliar faces I saw. My mom grabbed my hand and introduced me to all her coworkers. They were all friendly and what not, but like I said; I really wasn't in the mood. While they all laughed and mingled in the living room, I began to walk back to my room, when I heard the door bell ring. "Ambie, could you get that for me? My hands are kinda full," she asked me as she balanced two trays of or Hors d'oeuvres on her hands. I sighed and went to unlock the door. Once it was opened, two people stood there staring back at me. One of the people was a woman, like in her 30's. I had no idea who she was. But the other person, was just all too familiar. At the realization of who they were, I froze, as if the life was sucked out of me. I didn't know what to say, but I just wanted to run. I wanted to run, and confine myself to the safety of my room. But I couldn't move. After many attempts, I finally chocked up enough courage to say something. "Jared?"

Prodigy

This whole incident with Bahja left me feeling guilty and drained. I really hated having to do almost anything that Bahja said, but I didn't want anything to happen to my Amber. I'd risk my sanity for the sake of her well being. The girls were coming over again today; like for the third time this week. And I know Bahja would try some slick shit while she was here. Its horrible; it seems as if every time she comes over, our little "meetings" get more and more intense. Its not even like I enjoy it. I needed to find a way out of this situation and FAST, before things got too crazy. I sat with my head rested in my hands, as I tried to process my millions of thoughts. I was startled at the sound of my door opening; it was Roc. I guess he noticed that I jumped up. "Cool out bro. I just came to get my hoodie." Roc was still pissed that I'm keeping this Bahja situation away from Amber. He thinks that I should just tell her, and then deal with Jared myself. I would do that, but I don't know if Bahja would get him to attack Amber while I'm not around. That plan is just too risky. I just sighed. "Roc, why are you still mad at me?" He looked at me with a blank expression, "Because Amber doesn't deserve to be played like that." Excuse me? What he said really pissed me off. I stood up. "What are you trying to say Roc? That I'm doing all this shit with Bahja just for the hell of it?" He took a sip of his Arizona iced tea, and looked me dead in my eyes. "Yup." he said, popping the P. Roc was really pissing me off now. I stepped closer to him. "That's really how you feel Roc? You KNOW the circumstance of the situation, but you're still gonna come at my head like that? Wow. And I thought we were bros! Why can't you just stop meddling in my relationship, and realize I can handle this on my own?!" Roc looked me in my eyes, with the coldest stare I've ever seen. I've only see him with this look few times before. He shrugged. "You didn't say that to Bahja when she was giving you that brain." THAT pushed me over the top; that right there was a low ass blow. I pushed him down to the floor, and yelled at him. "That didn't even happen Roc!! Chill the fuck out!!" I guess he mirrored my sense of anger, cause he took me by my leg, pulled me down to the floor with him and just started throwing punches. So I did what a knew best: I fought back. I guess Walter and Prince heard us fighting, because they came busting through the door; Walter grabbed Roc and Prince grabbed me. They held us with our hands behind our backs, keeping us in restraint. "What in the world is going on here?" Walter said in a calm, yet stern voice. "I was just trying to help my son Prod out, but he wanted to ask like a prissy little bitch, and not take my advice," Roc sneered at me. I glared at him hard, "Roc, I swear to GOD if Princeton wasn't holding me back right now, I'd knock the peas out of your head." Walter interjected, "That's enough! One more word out of either of you and ALL of your privileges will be take away. Do I make myself clear?" We both nodded, "Yes Walter." He let go of his grip on Roc. "Good. Now clean yourselves up, because in two hours, we're going to pick Ray up from the hospital." Walter left the room, and Prince followed behind him. Before leaving, Roc looked at me. "Look, you need to take a hold of this situation before things get out of hand. Because once you lose Amber, you lose her for good. And someone else is going to find her." With that, he left my room. I just laid my back on the bed, covering my face with my hands. Roc had really pissed me off today, but his words lingered in my head; because I knew he was right.