Confusion

It was the day after the concert, and the day of the bowling party. My mom said I could go, and I was bringing Jamaya along with me. During the ride there, I was just messing around with my teddy bear necklace. I don't know what it was about Prod that made me so nervous. Anyway, we got to the place, and you could already tell it was live inside. Jamaya & I hopped out of the car, said bye to my mom, and went to the door. There was a bouncer-type guy right outside the door. Wow, the boys really shut this place down. "What are your names," he asked us. "Amber and Jamaya." He took his index finger and scanned through the list of names. "Alright, I see your names. Go on inside." We smiled and walked into the alley. The first people we saw were Princeton, Roc, and a short girl with dark, curly hair. Prince ran up to Jamaya, "Jamayaaaa! I'm glad you made it chica!" She giggled, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." He looked at me, "And Amber! How are you?" Prince seemed so bubbly right now; it was cute. "I'm fine Prince." I smiled. Then Roc came over to us with the girl. "Hey girls," he waved, "This is my girlfriend, Ki'loni. Loni, this is Amber and Jamaya." Girlfriend? Roc has a girl? Damn, I was just about to holla... just kidding. "Hi Ki'loni," I said politely. She flashed a smile, "Hey guys!" She seemed so happy-go-lucky; I liked her charisma. We all walked to the back where everyone else was. Prod, Bahja, Bre and Zonnique were taking turns bowling, and so were Myles, Antoine, Abby and Justice. Must've been an awkward day for Roc. Diggy, and the rest of the back up dancers were farther down the alley, and Ray was in the arcade section playing Dance Dance Revolution with another girl. I trotted over to Prod with a smile on my face. As soon as he saw me, his face lit up. "Amber! You made it!" He stood up and hugged me, tightly. "Did you think I was gonna ditch you?" I said laughing. I looked over Prod's shoulder, and see Bahja staring me down. I really wasn't here for her. I let go of Prod and sat down next to him. "You two can play in our lane, we have two spots left." We both smiled & It was Zonnique's turn. She took a red ball with faint stars on them. She swung her arm back, but before she swung her arm forward, she looked over to Ray and the girl he was with. They were all laughing and playfully pushing each other, then Ray wrapped his arm around her & kissed her on the cheek. I guess that made Zonnique livid, because she threw the ball at full force. The ball hit the pins with an extremely loud sound; everyone in the arena looked our direction to see what it was. At least she got a strike. Bre & Bahja just started standing and cheering, oblivious to Zonnique's anger. She sat down with her arms crossed. "It's your turn Amber," Breaunna reminded me. I left my bag with Jamaya and I picked up the first ball I saw. It was this pretty seafoam green color. I swung the ball and knocked down eight of the ten pins. Prod, Jamaya and Babydoll all cheered for me. I pretended to curtsy and and we all laughed, except for Bahja. She fake yawned, then said, "8 pins? Please. I can do so much better." She strutted straight past me, and picked up the brightest pink ball there was. She swung her arm back, threw the ball, and bam. Ten pins down. Everyone except Jamaya and I applauded her. "Ayeee go Bahja!" Prod said. "Thanks boo!" She replied. Then she slithered her way back to Prod, and sat on his lap. And she had the nerve to shoot me a smirk after all of that. I would never fight a girl over a guy, but this chick was just doing shit to get under my skin now. I glared at her, clenching my fist, trying to calm down. Before I can come up with a witty response, Prince started shouting. "Alright everyone, gather around!" We all got up and walked to where he was. He was standing on a chair, with a glass of ginger ale in his hands. "I just wanted to make a toast, to everyone who came out tonight. To our new friends," he looked at Jamaya & I, and then to the girl Ray was with, "And to old friends," he looked at Justice, Ki'loni, Myles and Abby, "and of course, to my brothers," we all "awww'ed" because we knew who he was talking about. Ray Ray poured a glass of ginger ale for himself and stood up with Prince. "Yeah, let's have a toast, to friends!" We all poured glasses for ourself and said in unison, "To friends!" It was really nice scene, until I decided to walk to where Prod was, and I tripped over my shoelace, splashing my ginger ale all over Bahja. The alley got dead silent. Bahja screamed. "Bahja, I am soooooo sorry! It was an accident!" She wasn't convinced. "Accident?! Do I look stupid? You did this on purpose! You're not low!" I tried to stay calm, but she was pissing me off. "Look, I apologized for my ACCIDENT. Chill the hell out okay? I said I was sorry." Breaunna jumped in, "Bahja, she said she was sorry. Just drop it." Roc came to my defense too, "Yeah, we were all standing right here, and we saw what happened." Everyone started nodding and mumbling, agreeing with Roc. "So none of you believe me? Fine! But believe me," she stared into my eyes and put her finger to my chest," this isn't over. She flipped her weave and strutted out of the alley. This trick was really testing me now.

-Later That Day-

The incident with the ginger ale happened about two hours ago. Bre and Zonnique left the alley not long after Bahja did. Justice left a while ago too. It was around 6pm, so it wasn't that light out, but it wasn't dark Jamaya & I were taking a short walk around LA, along with the girl who Ray was with. Her name was Laurielle. She was really nice and funny, and met MB just like we did yesterday. We were just laughing, talking and walking down the street, when we see these three guys in front of a jewelry store across the street. "What do you think they're doing?" Laurielle pointed. Jamaya and I both shrugged, but we watched them careful; they looked suspicious. All of a sudden, one of the guys smashed a window, and all three of them hopped inside. "Oh my God they're robbing it!" Jamaya whispered, stating the obvious. We quickly ducked behind a car; we didn't want them to see us. "What should we do?" I said, kinda panicking. "Call the police!" I whipped out my phone and started dialing, but I stopped once I heard the sound of fighting. All three of us peaked up, and saw four figures inside the store, along with the three robbers. The four guys were dressed in all black, with mask and hoods to conceal their identities. The tallest of the four just started punching one of the robbers, and threw him on to the concrete. The middle two started to tag team the second robber, while calling the police. And the shortest one took out the last robber with one blow to the jaw. After about 5 minutes of combat, the police arrived, and the four hero's vanished, without a trace. The police looked confused as to who stopped the robbers, but the shoved all three criminals in a cop car, and sped away. After everyone was gone from the scene, Jamaya, Laurielle & I emerged from our hiding place. With wide as, we looked at each other. "Whoa." Jamaya said, finally breaking the silence. "What the hell just happened?!" Laurielle joined in. I didn't say anything, but I walked across the street to the jewelry store. Laurielle and Jamaya hesitantly followed behind me. There was broken glass everywhere, a jewels scattered all over the floor. "Well, nothing else to see here," Laurielle said blandly," Let's just head back to the bowling alley." I shrugged and agreed, until I saw something out of the corner of my eye. "Wait, what's that?" I walked back over to the scene and kneeled down over the object. As I picked it up, my eyes widened. It was a...

Teddy Bear Chain?

~~~~~

Alright alright alriiiiiiiight! Here's the deal people. 5 votes & 5 comments if you want this story to continue. Ok? K :)

I'm not the best story writer, so go easy on me :/

FOLLOW THE CAST:

Amber: @Musik_iss_ME

Jamaya: @iRepMB_

Laurielle: @rated_mindLESS

aaaaand I'm pretty sure you know everyone else's twitter's. .-.