Shady

I was officially freaked out. B.D. was playing mind games with me, and I wasn't about to fall for it. I didn't show any emotion, because I knew B.D. was watching me, and I wasn't about to let them use that against me. I stood my ground, "Look, this ends now. Who are you?" I could hear a slight chuckle through the phone. "Now Amber, if I revealed my identity, that wouldn't be any fun. Now would it?" It seemed as if B.D. was mocking me. It was really pissing me off. I spoke into the phone in a serious tone. "You're wasting my damn time! Why did you tell me to come?" The ominous, deep voice on the other end spoke back. "Well, you were so set on knowing the truth, so go ahead! Ask me anything. You get three questions. And don't ask me who I am. That's just a waste of a question." I calmed down, this might actually be my chance to find some stuff out. I had to choose my questions wisely, I might not ever get this chance again. I spoke quietly into the phone. "Okay. Do I know you?" B.D. kinda laughed again. "Of course you know me. Well, you know most of me." Most of me? The hell did that mean? I asked another question. "Okay, are you one person?" "No," they replied back into the phone. Oh shit. So B.D. is multiple people working together? That fact that I was being tag teamed kind of gave me chills. But everything they were telling me was helpful; the possibilities as to B.D.'s identity were narrowing down. I settled on my final question. "Alright. Why are you doing this?" B.D. again laughed into the phone, as if they couldn't take me seriously. "That, my dear Amber, is for my own personal enjoyment." I sighed. At least I finally got some information out of them. There was an awkward pause on the phone, because there really wasn't that much more to say. B.D. spoke once more into the phone. "That's a nice blue sweater you're wearing." They laughed, and I heard a dial tone. I could feel a shiver shoot down my spine. I looked around, there was still no one in sight. So how did B.D. know what I was wearing? I honestly didn't wanna find out. As soon as B.D. hung up, I ran out of the gym. I ran down the long hallway of the school, and the whole time, I felt as if I was being watched. I busted through the front doors of the school, and hopped into the car. I sat down in the passengers seat, and I was out of breath. Prod turned to me and asked me what happened. I just told him to drive, and I'd tell him later. I didn't wanna stay around here too much longer, because I knew B.D. was around here, somewhere.

*

Laurielle

It was Saturday afternoon. I was getting ready to go on my date with Ray. Its funny how we've been together the longest, and we're the last to go on our first real date. No matter, I put on my finishing touches of jewelry. Ray was coming over in about ten minutes to drive me to the "secret" location of our date. I wore my hair in a frizzy mess today, because I honestly didn't feel like doing it. But, that's just how Ray liked it. I was basically ready to go, so I decided to sit on my porch until Ray came. Even though it was December, it wasn't cold. The air was just dry. I tucked my headphones under my purple earmuffs, and listened to Unexpected Arrival until Ray came. It wasn't too long until I saw him pull up. We smiled at each other as I walked to his car.

Ray

Laurielle waltzed over to the car, flashing me with her beautiful smile. I unlocked the passenger side door so she could come in. "How is my lovely girlfriend on this nice December day?" She laughed at me a little. "I'm fine, my lovely boyfriend," she said, mocking me a little. Again, she smiled. I didn't really care for girls with braces, but there was something about Laurielle that just made it work. I stared into her big brown eyes, in a daze. Yeah, I know I sound sappy as hell right now, but it seemed as if every single detail about her was perfect in their own little ways. She snapped me out of my trance. "Rayyyy, are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I simply smirked, "Nope! You'll see soon." She playfully rolled her eyes as I stepped on the gas pedal. It was only a thirty minute drive to our destination in Long Beach. As we zoomed down the highway, I decided to turn up the music. Ironically, The One started through the car's speakers. As I drove, I playfully sang to Laurielle.