Dear Reader...

I bet you didn't see that coming! ;)

Are you angry? Shocked? Scared? Lemme know how you feel bruh! I'm thinking about doing a Q&A, let me know if I should.

Now, you know this isn't really the end, right? Part of Amber's dream just came true. What more is in store for her and the gang? Will Roc and Amber stay friends, or strive for something more? Will Bahja have the same intentions of ruling the world? Which one of Amber's friends will be the deceiver this time? Can Mindless Behavior continue to be pop stars and super heroes? What more will Amber discover about herself? Will the gang be able to keep up their relationships, or will they break apart? Will Amber and Prod's relationship survive? Will they survive?

All this and more answered in the sequel to For The Ones We Love...

I need you guys to make suggestions for the sequel name. I can't post it without a title, so get creative! Comment on this chapter or tweet me with a suggestion. The first chapter of the sequel will be dedicated to whoever's idea is the best! ☺

So, as this story comes to a close, I'd like to thank every single person who's read this story. Whether you've only read one chapter, or you've been rockin' with my story from the beginning. It really means a lot to know that people actually care about my works. Thank you! I love all of you guys. This sequel is for y'all! Keep it Mindless everyone.

Sincerely, Kayla. ❤