Downfall

Bahja

    Nique, Bre and I were chilling at our hotel in LA. It was the last day of tour before we headed back to ATL. My mind was still wrapped around getting in touch with this Jared guy. I told Nique and Bre about my plan. While Bre opposed to my vengeful ways, Nique had a plan of her own in the works. "I was thinking about getting Ray back for breaking up with me. I want to do something that will hurt him, but not kill him." Bre rolled her eyes. "You guys are being so dumb. Revenge is NEVER the answer! Two wrongs do NOT make right! When you fight fire with fire, you get BURNED! Doesn't this mean anything to you guys?!" Nique and I blinked at her. "Breaunna. If I wanted to hear a sermon, I would of gone to Sunday morning service. Stop preaching," said Nique. Bre sucked her teeth. "Whatever, it's your fight anyway. When you guys end up in JAIL, maybe you'll understand the severity of the situation." I cut her off, "Oh no no no. Breaunna, if we're doing something, you're doing it too. We're in this together." She looked at me shocked. "The hell you mean? I'm not helping you out AT ALL! And there isn't a force in the world that can say other wise!" I crossed my legs, folded my arms & smirked, "That's where you're wrong, my dear Babydoll. You see, if you don't help me and Zonnique out with our plans, then I'll have no choice but to kick you out the group." Her eyes widened and her tone softened, "Wh-what? You can do that! You don't have the right!" Still smirking, I continued. "Oh really? Then how about I show our managers these pictures of you at the party back in July? You know, the one where you got high with your friends? Or maybe I'll put it on twitter. This is an excellent example to set for our fans, don't you think? You'll probably be the most hated in the group. Its your choice Bre." I laid the pictures out on the table so she could see I meant business. I looked at her face. She was nearly in tears; I was the only person who knew about the party. Like not even Nique knew. "Yo-you're black mailing me?", Breaunna asked through her silent tears. I simply shrugged. "You've left me no other choice, my dear." She looked down. I guess she was thinking about how her life would be if these pictures got leaked. It really wasn't that serious to me; people hate me anyway. But Bre was the lovable one of the group, and she was also the role model. Our manager would definitely kick her out the group, because she has a zero tolerance for drugs, and her reputation with the fans would be ruined. After about a minute, she looked up, her eyes still red from crying. "Okay. I'm in." I smiled innocently, "Excellent! Now, I have a plan to cut Amber out of the picture so I can win back Prod." Zonnique spoke for the first time in a while. "And I have a plan to harm Ray." And that's when it hit me; I had an epiphany. "Hmmm, and how about we merge our plans together?" Zonnique came up with the same wicked smirk as mine, but Bre just sat in silence. She'll come around soon. I continued to speak. "Okay, so here's how it's gonna go..."

Amber

    The boys had their last concert tonight with the OMG Girlz. I was kinda upset because Prod was leaving back to Philly early tomorrow morning, so tonight was gonna be the last time I got to see him for a long time. Jamaya & Laurielle were coming over later so we could go to the show together. It was like 3 in the afternoon and I had nothing to do. I went to my cabinet and got a bag of cheese puffs, grabbed my phone, and sat on the couch. As I scrolled down my twitter feed, I saw one of Bahja's tweets on my timeline. It read:

Bahja Rodriguez :) (@Beauty_OMG)
"So much in store for the future.. Can't wait for it to unfold! :D It all goes down tonight..."

What was she talking about? Maybe they had a new song dropping & they were gonna perform it tonight. Who knows? I assumed it was nothing serious, so I continued scrolling for a little while until I decided to take up nap. I fell asleep, and I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, Clique. It was Jamaya. "Hello?" I answered in that groggy, 'I just woke up' kind of voice. "Girl you sleep? Wake up son! Its 5:30! I'ma be at your house in like ten minutes." I looked at the cable box for the time: 5:36. "Holy crap!" I yelled back into phone. I hung up on Jamaya and took a quick shower. I shuffled to find an outfit, and threw it on once I did. The first person to arrive at my house was Laurielle. "Hey girl," she said prancing through my front door. I side-eyed her, "Why are you so happy?" She sat on my couch & crossed her legs. "This girl," she said pointing to my face, "Is no longer single." My eyes widened, "Ray asked you out?! Congrats girl!" I ran over to her and hugged her, I knew they'd become a couple. Just then, someone started knocking at the door; it was probably Jamaya. I waltzed over to open it, & it revealed Jamaya's bright cheery face. "Hey guysssss," she beamed. She walked in and sat next to Laurielle on the couch. "Y'all ready for today?" Jamaya questioned as she crossed her legs. "Hell yeah!" Laurielle exclaimed happily. "Yeah me too," I began, "But, I don't know why, I just feel as if something crazy is gonna happen today." As I said that, my mom came downstairs. "You guys ready to go?" We all nodded and left my house. During the ride to the concert, I felt a shiver go down my spine. And I just felt all weird; as if something was gonna happen. I shook of the feeling as we pulled up to the venue. We said our goodbyes to my mom and we walked inside the place. There was a line this time, but it wasn't ridiculously long. We we're just chilling until it was our time to chill with the boys. The whole idea of being a fangirl kinda wore off, considering these guys were like my best friends now. We walked into the room and they all smiled at us. "Hi guys!" They all beamed. We all exchanged hugs. Ray even kissed Laurielle; it was the cutest thing ever. We were all just talking and laughing. We took a picture together and left. When it was time to meet OMG, Bahja & Zonnique wore huge smiles on their faces, while Babydoll looked almost emotionless. That was definitely weird. Since we were all friends now, we started talking, when Bahja made a suggestion. "Hey Amber, why don't you put your bag in our dressing room? It'll be safe & sound in there. Plus, you don't wanna carry it around, do you?" How nice of her! I'm glad we were all coming together as friends. "Why sure Bahja! Thanks," I smiled. She smiled back, took my purse and skipped off in the opposite direction. The security ushered us to our VIP seating before Bahja could come back. We we're RIGHT in the front row! Everything was going so smoothly today! The show started soon enough, with the OMG Girlz. They didn't perform a new song like I thought they would. So I wonder what Bahja was talking about? Doesn't matter. The boys came on soon and performed their amazing set. The boys kept staring and singing to us; we felt like royalty. Ray even brought Laurielle on stage for Missing You. It was the cutest thing ever I swear. Out the corner of my eye, I could see Bahja & Zonnique backstage; their hair was a dead giveaway. I could see Zonnique whisper something in Bahja's ear, and I saw them both run farther behind the stage. The fans were brought off the stage and the boys continued their routine. They were ending the show with #1Girl.
"I see 'ya shawty... All by yourself over there, its okay I know you're scared..."
Laurielle came back to her seat, and we all started jamming. We knew every word to the song, and even some of the moves. We were going in.
"We gon' take it down to two, now its just me and you, you can be my number one girl, that's right..."
In the middle of having a good time, I got the same weird feeling that was annoying me all day! I tried to just shake off the feeling like I did the past times, but I just couldn't! It was too strong. I felt like something was gonna happen any minute now.
"Girl you should be over here by my side. You want it? You got it, whatever you like. I'll be right here when you make up your mind. Three, two, one, let's go!" After the word "go", every single light in the arena shut off. The boys stopped singing and their background music stops. For a few seconds, all you hear is the mumbling voices of everyone trying to figure out what was going on. All of a sudden, all we heard was a crash, as if a structure fell down, followed by a shriek so loud, it echoed through out the stadium. The lights flickered back on to reveal that the main centerpiece for the show had collapsed on the stage. There was rubble everywhere. But wait, there was only three people on the stage... Prod? Roc? Prince? Oh my God. That horrible scream came from Ray! The stage collapsed on him!! "OH MY GOD!" Prince screamed into the mic. The stadium fell into a frenzy of screaming & crying. Security came by the dozen to help usher fans out; the scene was just to surreal and chaotic. Jamaya, Laurielle and I ran towards backstage. At first, security wouldn't let us through. But Roc came and met us halfway, and got us backstage. I could tell that he was about to cry. When we got back there, we could see the boys, OMG, Keisha & Walter, the back up dancers, and some stage crew all surrounding Ray. He was being lifted onto a stretcher. Laurielle broke down into tears; Jamaya & I had to hold her up. I don't blame her though. Its crazy to see someone you love fine one minute, then on their possible death bed the next. Once Ray was in the ambulance, one of the EMS workers came out to speak to us. "Okay, we can have four people ride to the hospital with Rayan. One of them needs to be an adult." Walter volunteered. "I'll go, I'm his manager." Roc raised his hand. "I want to go too. He's my best friend." Laurielle tried to speak through sobs. "I'm going too. That's my boyfriend." She started crying even harder on the word boyfriend." All three of them loaded in the ambulance, along with Ki'loni. As they sped away, the blare of the sirens became lower, and lower, until it left us wallowing in our silence. No one dared say a word; we were all too traumatized to speak. I looked around to examine everyone. Keisha and Prod were consoling Prince, who cried silent tears. The back up dancers & Myles were all praying together, and OMG all sat with their heads hung low. One of the crime scene investigators came to speak to us. Keisha stood up. "What happened? How did the stage just fall apart like that??" He held up a plastic bag that contained two pieces of a cord, and cleared his throat, "Well, by the looks of this evidence, it seems to me that the lights turning off simultaneously with the collapsing of the stage was indeed no accident."

"It was a sabotage."

~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry for the short chapter :/ But I told y'all shit would get cray! Who do YOU think did it? Let me know!

Again, I apologize for ALL typos.

I hope Ray Ray is okay man... :(