Sneak

It was Friday night, and Laurielle and Jamaya were spending the night at my house. I told them about the Jared incident. Jamaya was enraged and advised I tell my mom & take Jared to court. Laurielle was calmer, but agreed with Jamaya. I didn't tell my mom yet, because she was the type of person to blow things out of proportion. I mean, this WAS a serious thing, but I was just waiting for the right time to tell my mom. "So one of the heroes from the jewelry store just magically showed up, and stopped Jared." I nodded. "Yeah. And that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. Remember how we found that teddy bear chain at the crime scene?" The both nodded. "Well guess what? Prod lost his. And Jamaya, remember how defensive Prince got when I compared him to a ninja?" "Yah," she replied, trying to sound like 2 Chainz. "Well, I think that's exactly what they are." There was an awkward silence in the room, so I continued. "I think Mindless Behavior are the the four mysterious heroes. Laurielle's eyes widened, but Jamaya  just started dying laughing. Laurielle & I just looked at her crazy. After a few seconds, she stopped & realized we weren't laughing with her. "Oh… you were serious?" I just gave her the straight face. She continued, "Oh c'mon! You seriously believe that four teenagers in a boy band can pull off being 4 ninja-like heroes that go around saving Los Angeles? That's retarded and you know it." As I opened my mouth to say what I had to say, Laurielle jumped to my defense. "I don't know Jamaya, seems legit to me. I mean all the evidence is there, why not consider it a possibility?" Jamaya sat there in silence, trying to process her thoughts. Then she simply shrugged saying, "I guess." I decided to switch the topic from the boys, "Well, I'm going to bed. We have a long day ahead. Night y'allllllll." "Night," they both replied, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Saturday Night-

  We were in the car with Jamaya's mom; she was driving us to the party. Earlier, we had to go shopping for my shoes, & Laurielle had to buy Myles' a gift. We were there in no time, at the Conjunction House. I've always heard about this place, but it looked so much better in person. We rang the door bell & Keisha came to the front. "Hey girl, come on in." We walked in side and there were so many people; I didn't know Myles knew so many people! The first person I saw was Roc. When he saw me, his eyes widened. "Amber! Hey!" He engulfed me in a hug. He's never been so enthusiastic over me before... "Hey Roc!" I hugged him back. He waved to Jamaya & Laurielle and Ki'loni waved at us as well. We walked over to where most of the people were; Myles was starting to open presents. "And this one is frommm... Prince!" He beamed. He opened the package which contained a book of 1000 hilarious pranks. He started dying, "Aye thanks man. Now we got more ways to get Roc!" Everyone in the room started dying, except Roc. He straight faced us all. I decided to give him my gift now. "Myles, this one is from me!" I sliced through the crowd to get to Myles. I handed him the huge box. When he opened it, his eyes widened & his smile got big. "A Sprayground bag? With money on it?! This is just what I wanted!! Thanks Amber" he got up and hugged me, and swung me around. "You're welcome Myles! Now put me down." We laughed & his girlfriend, Javaughnna, came up behind him. "And I have a surprise for you too." As Myles turned his head to look Javaughnna's way, she kissed him right on the lips. We all "aww'ed" at this, while Ray Ray shouted from the back, "Get a room!" As they broke away from each other, we all started laughing. "Alright alright," started Prince, "Enough with the mushy stuff. Its time to turn up!" With that, Birthday Song by 2 Chainz started blaring through the speakers. I was suprised he didn't put on some misfit stuff, with his corny self. Anyways, we all got up and started dancing. We were all just having a good time. And ironically, Walter was a pretty good DJ. It was all a good time until Bands A Make Her Dance started blasting through the speakers. Everybody knew this was a twerk song. So I grabbed the closest guy to me: Roc. Eh, it's a party right? And I went to work. Didn't know I could twerk right? Anyways, we're all just dancing, & when I turn my head, you'll never guess what I see. That's right, Bahja twerking on Prod. It really wasn't that big a deal to me, I mean everyone was doing it, right? Wrong. It was all good until this bitch decided to do the most, and jump into Prod's arms while wrapping her legs around his waste. BASICALLY, it was sex with clothes. And I was pissed. And through all that, she shot me a wicked smirk. While everyone surround the two chanting "AYEE", I moved away from Roc, and I left the party. I didn't go far; I just sat on the outside steps of the house. Roc must've noticed my anger, cause he came running out the house after me. As soon as I heard him, I silently whispered, "Leave me alone." He didn't stop coming," It's Roc." I really didn't wanna be rude to Roc, he was too nice. So I just ignored him. He sat beside me and just stared starting staring into space. There was this really awkward silence for a little while, until he broke it. "You can't let the little things Bahja does get to you." I just sighed. "So you noticed too." He softly laughed, "We all have! I think it's petty and childish. Besides, The boys and I all know that Prod has feelings for you." He covered his mouth as if he wasn't supposed to say that. I looked at him for the first time since we left the party. "Really? He actually likes me?" I guess he saw the gleam in my eyes, cause he laughed again. "Yeah. Ever since the meet and greet, he's been talking about you non stop!" I blushed waaaay to hard at that. He laughed once more, but this time I joined him. After we stopped laughing, i got serious, and stared talking. "I just wish she'd stop doing this to me! I almost never said a word to this girl. Why does she dislike me so much? I just don't understand. A saw a look of concern in Roc's eyes; an all too familiar look of concern… "I understand. She just likes to do stuff for attention. Just don't let it get to you." I turned to him again. "I know I know. All I'm saying is that sometimes she just gets me so mad! Like I just wanna jab her dead in her nose." Roc sighed. "Well, all I'M saying is that Bahja is capable of doing things that'll make you regret messing with her. Just stay safe okay? It's dangerous out here…"

My eyes widened, and i couldn't speak.Those words. The look in his eyes. That itself was enough confirmation. I starred him dead in his eyes. "Roc, you were the hero that saved me. And the boys are the other three heroes, aren't they?" He froze & his eyes widened. Before he got a chance to speak, Bahja came outside and interrupted our peace. "Hey Roc, can I talk to Amber for a second?" He looked at her weird. "Um, sure…". Without my consent, Bahja took my hand & led me back inside the house to the hallway. I started talking, "Look Bahja, if you brought me in here to brag about Prod or to make me feel worse, I'm not here for it. I'm trying to enjoy the remainder of my night okay? Thanks." I began to walk past her and but she grabbed my shoulder. "No, I didn't. I just had something really important to tell you…"

Bahja

Amber folded her arms looking impatient. "Well alright then, speak." I sighed. "Amber, I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I just really have a huge crush on Prod, and seeing him like you kinda hurt. I'm just learning to get over it okay? I'm really sorry. Can we start over? Like nothing ever happened?" She was hesitant, but she smiled. "I'd like that. Hi, I'm Amber." I laughed, "And I'm Bahja. Hug?" Before she could respond, a pulled her into a hug & patted her on her back. We laughed, and I continued. "Well, I'ma head back inside, you coming?" She shook her head, "Nah, Roc and I were kinda having an important talk. Nice making up with you though!" She smiled, waved, and skipped back out the door. I waved and smiled too, at least until she was out of earshot. After that, I laughed. Stupid bitch. Didn't her mom teach her not to trust anyone? Especially someone who hates your guts. I took out my portable radio and tuned in to the mini microphone I pinned onto Amber's sweater when I hugged her. This was just too easy! Once I tuned in, I heard her and Roc talking about me. "Are you sure she really changed? She's sneaky Amber. And I don't wanna see you get hurt." This nigga Roc is gonna make my whole plan collapse! What the hell! Amber replied, "I really do Roc! People change 'ya know." This girl's stupidity was working to my advantage. Roc simply dropped the topic and they started talking about their previous conversation. "So back to Jared, why did you guys break up? If you don't mind me asking." Amber started talking, "No, it's fine. I broke up with him cause he was a jerk. He was a sophomore while I was a freshman, when he asked me out. Little did I know, he was messing around with four girls while with me! I wanted to break up with him, but he said that no one would love me like he did. And as naive as I was, I believed him. So I stayed with him, until I had enough. I stopped all contacts with him completely, and he's been trying to get me back ever since." There was a silence. Roc started. "And then he took matters into the extremes huh?" Amber simply said, "Yeah…" and trailed off. There was more silence, until I heard Amber's soft cries, and Roc consoling her. "It'll be alright, okay?" He said. "As long as I'm around, he'll never hurt you again." Amber just cried some more. After a while, Roc finally said, "C'mon, let's go inside. And remember, don't say anything about us being heroes, okay?" She sniffled her nose, "I promise." She just found out about them being heroes? Someone hand this trick a late pass. Once I heard the door unlock, I headed back into the party room as if nothing ever happened. But the past events remained on my mind. Amber's ex was harassing her? Maybe I could get in touch with this Jared guy and use him to my advantage. I felt a plan brewing…

~~~~~

Aww Roc and Amber's relationship is too cute, don't ya think? ^_^

BAHJA. Y U NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE? omg.

I am sooooooo sorry this chapter took so long. I got school mayne :( I'll try to post 5 asap! But um, the best is yet to come! *rubs hands like Birdman*

& shouts to my new fans! :')

Things are about to get cray y'all...