"You're gorgeous," she finally uttered. "Drop dead gorgeous!"

With all the compliments sent her way, Valarie entered into a deep blush. "Well then...thanks."

"Alright!" Madison then said with a clap. "Let's get this day underway."

"You look pretty damn fancy."

"Mmm, thank you."

On Golden Gate's carrier, Julian and Cassandra were having a chat. The two girls were aware that today will be a busy day for both of them for different reasons. For Cassandra, her energy will be devoted to trying to get Viola to transfer to her school and instead of Catalina. Plus, she looked forward to tormenting Madison in any way she can. If she could take Viola way from Madison, it would be a triumph. Such a thing would surely devastate her. Ever since the two had their fencing match

two years ago, Juliana has utterly despised Madison as the artsy girl has delivered her a horribly humiliating defeat. Since that day, she has been itching for a chance to some revenge and today will be her best chance to attain it.

Cassandra was excited for this day for a different reason. Reconnaissance. She didn't care about Viola or about Golden Gate's desire to have her attend. Honestly, she couldn't give less of a damn about any of this. The only reason why she transferred to Golden Gate herself was to use its carrier to go around the world for the tournament. That, and use the resources of Juliana, as she was quite wealthy herself, to aid in her personal crusade to 'save' tankery

"When will you go and do your thing with that princess?" Cassandra questioned.

"I'll head on over there an hour or so after Viola arrives at Catalina's campus. To give Madison a false sense of security. I'll then pop in and do what I do best."

They both chuckled.

"So, what will you be doing?" Juliana then asked. "You haven't really gone into much detail."

"Me and a couple of girls will be out and about Catalina's ship. Mainly to learn all that we can about Mojave Rose's captains. Though that'll be the responsibilities of others. My focus will be elsewhere, so I won't be on campus much.

"If you won't be on their campus much, where will you be?"

"I've looked up a map of their school ship and examined in thoroughly. Out of all the buildings I've combed through, I've found one that is suitable to house armored fighting vehicles and is close enough to both the campus and student apartments."

Juliana shot her a smirk. "Ah, a repeat of doing some 'maintenance' like last time?"

Cassandra returned the smirk in kind. "Let's see how the dice rolls."

Catalina's campus was a whole new definition of busy. All members of the school's staff were out and about finalizing the last preparations. Some were sprinting as they moved around, making sure balloons looked their absolute best, students on their best behavior, and the campus expunged of any and all blemishes that could otherwise hurt the school's chances of success today.

At the main entrance of the campus stood three girls who all felt various levels of nervousness.

"Why is it just us three?" Valarie remarked. "You'd think a visit from a German princess would have a lot more fanfare."

"This was her specific request," Madison told her. "She didn't want to arrive to some celebration. That's why its just us three and why the three of us will be the only people with her for the day."

Natalie, who wore clothing similar to what Madison had on, but in a light gray, was looking down the road. "So, we're looking for a limo or what?"