She looked proud at her masterpiece and clasped her hands. Tearing my eyes from Zara, I only now looked at my reflection properly. I looked like a runway model. Perhaps I had taken Zara's skills for granted. A smile tugged on my lips. For the first time, I saw myself smiling.

"And now, popcorn and movies.!!!" 

******

My perverted mind had been expecting Netflix and chill. But this was also good. The whole house was cascaded in darkness for Zara's movie night. Soto had mentioned the darkness twice in the weekends. Must be for this movie night. My gun was held between the plush couch and my thigh. Van Gogh's eyes were not glowing in the dark anymore so the gloomy mutt must have dozed off.

An hour into the shit of a movie, I took several careful steps towards Zara. First, my grabby fingers entwined with hers, for that she was equally responsible as our hands met halfway. Though, she wasn't as discreet as me. Feeling a little bold- which is an understatement for a man like me, As I have never spent this much time with someone of the opposite sex, without having sex with them and the change was relishing- I held her hand tugging her closer to me.

When she got back after refilling the salad water, I was half laying on the now pulled-out couch. I tugged her towards me, and Zara shrieked in surprise. But relaxed quickly and was seated comfortably between my stretched out legs. Her back flush against my front. I had placed the tiny frilly cushion over my crotch, my dick was hard as a rock, but she remained deliberately oblivious to the painful strain in my pants. 

Slowly, I circled my arm around her, when she grasped my hands I stiffen. But instead of pushing it away, she held them around her waist snuggling closer to me. An involuntarily sigh escaped from her mouth but tried to mix it with her fake yawn. 

I propped my chin on top of her head, memorizing every inch of hers. She was a perfect fit for me. I kiss the top of her head and gave a response to the movie, which she thinks I'm not paying attention to.

"So this kid is crawling around the city and nobody took notice of that.?" I said dryly, on the movie Baby's Day Out that she is making me watch.

Zara tipped her head back in my hold and frowned, "Just like you couldn't see a six-year-old standing near you. When you were vomiting curses after curses on your phone." She snapped back at me. Then turned back to watch the movie. She dozed off in my arms before the movie ended. I checked on 'Bellagio' which had a brawl earlier. A few girls were fighting over one man. But we had to stay alert, in case it was a deception. Burying my nose in her hair I close my eyes cherishing her warmth, drifting off to sleep.

******

I step on the stairs of the cathedral with my mother on my side holding onto my arm, usually in the Sunday mass she and father walk together and me behind them. But father's flight is running late due to bad weather. I had hoped he defies the rules and hops on to that plan so it crashes and his body submerges 36,200 feet deep. But that bastard is too smart, he had agreed to wait and will reach in an hour.

Father Antonio, the old prune was standing on the top of the stairs. He gave a genuine smile to my mother his face creasing into more wrinkles, the smile turned into a frown as he looked at me disdainfully. Everyone is the same in the eyes of God but not priests I reckon. He never does it to my father. But he isn't here, so father thinks it is okay to show his repulsion. So I gave him a smirk, that held a promise of violence. Which I'll never do. I'm a sinner but I have my boundaries.  When my father will go down, my first rule will be making the church visits voluntary.

After exchanging pleasantries with the priest, mom pressed her hand over mine. She wants to know how it went with Zara yesterday. I lightly patted her hand as a silent promise for later.