I tried to smile. "I think that, too." 

We started driving back to my house. I was so happy and energetic from being on this date, I forgot that time seems to move faster when you're having fun. Harry parked in front of my house, and of course, opened the door for me. 

Standing on the porch, I turned to look up at him. I found that he was already looking at me. "This was such a great night," I told him quietly. "Thank you." 

He faintly smiled, pale green eyes still watching me so closely. I inhaled deeply when he stepped closer. He slowly placed his hands on my waist and I blushed like lava. When he leaned in, foreheads touching, he whispered, "I really want to kiss you."

My arms were limp by my sides. I looked down at his lips, the bottom one stuck between his teeth in want. The image was so alluring, I nervously gazed back into his eyes. 

"If you allow me, I will," he sincerely stated. I was nearly closing my eyes. They fluttered as I nodded, and I felt him inhale before leaning in. Closing the gap between our lips, his soft ones touched against my own. The taste of a fruity soda that we last had was on his lips, mine similar. 

It was so soft, and sweet. He didn't force it, which I both adored and admired. The gentle kiss was over after a few seconds, before he kissed me once more, and I had to remind myself how to function my body muscles properly. 

A faint smile was plastered on his lips as a hand came up to stroke his thumb across my cheek. I opened my eyes and blushed once again, irritatingly. I couldn't help but smile, unable to contain it. My toes curled in excitement and he chuckled when I was practically beaming at him. 

"I really did enjoy tonight," I admitted softly.

The hand still on my waist moved to my lower back, the other lowering from my face to clasp with the first. He nudged his nose with mine, murmuring, "I did, too. And I really want to take you out again. And again...and again." 

I briefly laughed. "I would really want that, too."

"Really?" He asked huskily.

"Yes. One hundred percent." I confessed. 

He suddenly groaned. "Please, no math. It hurts my brain. Numbers, ah shit," he playfully grabbed his head with his hands, and I nearly pouted because they left me. Not until he got me to laugh was when he placed them back where they were. 

"I feel the same way about mathematics. It's a mystery." 

Harry nodded. "Please, I can't even multiply fractions," he joked. "Long division? We have calculators."

"I love how that's all fourth grade math. Whoa, maybe I should tutor you," I played along.

He bit down onto his lip, moving closer than before, a hum leaving the back of his throat as he rasped, "Maybe you should." He didn't hesitate to place another kiss on my lips, this one prolonged and deeper than the last. We pulled away with that soft click, lips brushing against one another even then. 

I was still beet red from before, and it worsened now when I opened my eyes. He grinned. "I guess I should be going now. I have to get up early and help my dad out. But, I'll come by tomorrow if you want." 

"Yes," I said almost too quickly, and he noticed but only smiled. "Whenever works," I shyly added.

"Alright, cool. I'll see you tomorrow, then." 

"Tomorrow." I nodded.

"Tomorrow." He replied, not before he pecked my lips and with that, he was jogging off to his car. I turned around and hurried to inside. Shutting the door behind me, I glanced into the window to see him driving off. 

With a large sigh, I looked around the house that was in complete silence, and then I squealed into my hands. For minutes I stood there, being the huge girl I am, and I squealed and jumped, hopped, and what not. I was so excited for this summer. 

I went upstairs after releasing my inner psycho, and went to check up on Nonna. She was, thankfully, cuddled up in her sheets and pillows. She looked peaceful, chest rising and falling steadily as she snored lightly. 

Then, I returned to my bedroom. Where I changed into my night gown and lied on my back on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling for the rest of the night until maybe 2AM or so. I just couldn't stop the thoughts of tonight or the sensation of his lips. We kissed, twice. And as stupid it was to get excited for such thing, I have never really felt, throughout my teen years, this true feeling of juvenility. 

note: took me forever to write and I'm so tired. like the new cover? :) and thank you for reading. comment your thoughts and vote <3