"No Doubt? Really?" Harry asked with fascination almost. 

I nodded. "And the Sex Pistols, the Eagles. Jethro Tull?" I ended with a question. 

"Who doesn't know Tull's best single. Aqualung." 

With a grin, I teasingly sang, "Feeling like a dead duck." 

He laughed and murmured back the lyrics, dazed smirk on his lips. "Spitting out pieces of his broken luck..."

"Oh, Aqualung," I finished for him, leaning back into my seat, having forgotten about the knots in my stomach and the nervous hands clasped on my lap. 

Harry then said, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me what movie we're watching."

"Do you want me to?" I giggled.

"Yes." 

"What movie are we watching?" 

He hummed, shaking his head. "It's a surprise." 

My lips parted, a scoff next. "I was cheated." 

"By curiosity, not me," he defended himself with a chuckle. "And did I mention you look perfect?"

I felt some heat rise to rest against my cheeks as I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." 

I saw him smile, dimpled and all. "I love that." He said.

"Love what?" I questioned. 

"I compliment you, and you get all shy. It's just...really cute." 

We arrived at our date location a few minutes later. I was surprised to see the arrangement of various cars parked in a large field, and even more noticeable screen at the very front of the assembled cars. I smiled upon watching the intros of the movie we'll be watching on the very large screen while Harry found a parking lot. 

I watched him carefully. His defined jawline, perfectly shaped lips, and long, thick eyelashes. His nose fit his features so well, and I found myself really fascinated with his side profile. Or the big hands wrapped around the steering wheel. The pale green eyes searching for a spot. And he was taking me out. 

He finally stopped and parked the car, sighing and looking up at me. "You want some snacks? I can get them real quick by the stand over there." 

"Uh, sure. Popcorn?" 

"Yeah," he smiled, "I'll go right now. The movie's starting in a few minutes."

Harry did as he said and jogged over to buy the popcorn. I sighed and let out a girlish squeal to myself now that I was alone. He was so sweet, handsome, and...heavenly. I didn't know whether to start crying or feel blessed for this luck. 

He stood outside with the popcorn a few minutes later, movie just rolling in the beginning credits. "Would you rather watch it on the roof of the car?" 

"That's a good idea," I commented, getting out of the car. He put down the sealed back of popcorn for a brief second, asking me if I needed help. I tried to be careful on the car, feeling his hands grasp my hips and help me on the final steps so I wouldn't fall. I blushed as I sat down. 

Harry passed me the popcorn before climbing on the top himself. He took his seat next to me, sitting with his arms behind him for support. As he lent back, he took a breath and looked over to me. I felt his heated gaze as I peered up at the screen, seeing the title "Jumanji". I giggled to myself. 

My giggling stopped when I felt a pair of lips on my cheek in a kiss. His warm breath fanned against my skin as he whispered, "You're so beautiful."