With an intake of breath, I straightened and out and shook my shoulders. A nervous smile slipped onto my face. It's not as if I've never been on a date. I was a wreck my first date ever, and oddly enough I'm much more nervous for this one. 

"Movies with Harry? That's tonight?" Nonna asked behind me as I stood by the window, awaiting for his arrival. 

I nodded my head, turning around to face her. "Yeah. I'm so nervous." 

"Why? It's just a date. Be yourself," she began to advise, placing her hands on my shoulders and giving me a light shake. "- and say no to drugs, sex, and alcohol." 

My eyes narrowed. "Nonna, I am not brainless." 

"Honey, what's that?" She poked my shirt, and I looked down, and just as I did, she brought her finger up and lifted my chin, eventually making me look stupid. I rolled my eyes with a playful pout as she laughed. "Definitely the most intellectual gal I know."

There was a knock on the door, and my eyes widened. I inhaled shakily and looked to my Nonna, and she rolled her eyes and waved her hand in the direction of the door as to urge me to get it. I swallowed down the nerves, although they were definitely still present. 

I quickly jogged to the door and stood before it, straightening myself out one more time before grasping the doorknob. I pulled the front door to reveal the gorgeous guy with deathly handsome looks and sweet manners. Dream guy, noted.

"Hey, beautiful," he greeted with a faint smirk, pale green eyes trailing down my figure briefly afterwards.

"Hi," I smiled. 

Behind me, Nonna poked her head to glance at us. "Hello, Harry, right?"

"Nonna," I whispered, trying to gesture her to go away. Don't get me wrong, she has the right to meet him, but I know her and all she wants to do is tease us. Me in particular. 

Regardless, she ignored me. "It is a pleasure to see you again. I'm Susanna, little Alexis's grandma here."

Harry smiled. "It's nice to properly meet you." 

"Manners...hmm. I like you -- anyways, I want her back before midnight. I'll come hunt you down if she's not," she warned him and I sighed. 

I shook my head, placing my hands gently on her cheeks. "No you won't." I said softly, "Because you'll be sleeping and not drinking and resting because you need it." Before she could protest, I placed a big, sloppy kiss on her forehead and fled for the porch where Harry stood quietly. 

Grabbing his hand, I pulled him down our steps quickly as Nonna shouted, "Hey, hey, no --" 

"I love you!" I interrupted her. 

She groaned and shut the door. I dropped Harry's hand, and he led me towards the passenger side of the car. I gazed upon it and gushed, "Whoa, this is such a nice car. My dad had one of these."

"Yeah, this one belongs to my dad. He let me borrow it for the night," he explained to me briefly, a cheeky grin on his face when he opened the door for me. I glanced at him with a smile and gladly got inside. I buckled in, watching as he made it to the driver's seat. 

He straightened out before starting the car. "So you said your dad had one of these cars?" 

"Yeah. He used to collect classic cars. He stopped for some reason," I shrugged, glancing around the car that smelled like lemon tea. The smell was calming for some reason. 

The radio was turned up, and a familiar song blared through. I went to speak, but so did Harry. "I love this band," we both said. Our eyes locked briefly, a laugh leaving both of our mouths.