Chapter 20: New Face

Hello everyone.... It is not time for the 20th chapter of my story.... DISCLAMER!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A LOT OF SEXUAL SCENESE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.....  

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....  DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT PART OF THE STORY... SORRY IT JUST POPPED UP INTO MY HEAD AS I WAS WRITING IT..... 

Shout out to Blue Cold_Flame for again being the only one to comment on the last couple of chapters that i have put out.... I hope that you all are all liking the story since i am not getting any feedback from you :).....   This chapter will bring in a new character because i think it is time for a new character to keep the story progressing... This chapter will not focus much on the other pack but more on internal conflicts within Bane and Troy's pack.... Again, please feel free to comment or send a message to me if you want to see new things so that i can input them in as i write the story.  I hope you enjoy this latest chapter of Wolves Ambition....

_______________________________________________________________________________

CH 20:  New Face...

Bane:  The next few days were miserable.... I hadnt heard from Merrick or My mate in almost 4 days.  I remember Merrick saying that it would be a few days before i could see him again, but i didnt think it would be this painful... I didnt know what to do with my time... My pack was out hunting right now with Aero and Ley but i couldnt bring myself to eat anything.... All i could think about was what was my mate doing and why couldnt i see him yet.....

Troy:   As soon as i got to the ancient, my training began.....  It was rigorous...   they needed to break down my mortal form and allow my ancient form to take over and contain the power of the ancients.  I was beat down every day by Ramos and Merrick trying to break my will and allow for them to mold me to the image of an ancient... I kept thinking back to my mate and if he missed me...  I knew he did because i could feel it... But Merrick said i could see him tonight after my training... This entire week, we had been working on balancin all of the elements that i had at my control... Merrick was in charge of breaking me down physically and Ramos was in charge of teaching me how to control my energy when i am most exhausted.... I couldnt help but feel that they were trying to get me to forget about my past... About Bane

Ramos:  "Ok.. your training is done for the night... Merrick, why dont you go and get Bane for Troy and him to have some time...."   I waved Merrick off and then he left...  I knew i needed for Troy to loosen his bond with Bane... As an ancient, he needed to bond with the earth and the other ancients... We are stronger when bound to one another and a relationship between a mortal and an ancient has never been successful... He needs to learn that before his bond gets any stronger... " Troy... Listen... I know you knew this was coming, but your time with Bane will be decreased over time... You have to understand that your responsibility is to the earth and the other ancients.  We are strongest when we are united and not tied to worldly objects." 

Troy:  Deep in the pit of my stomach, i knew that he was going to bring up this conversation..... And also in that same spot i knew that i would have to slowly curve my time with Bane, but my overall position was that i was not going to go quietly with this decision,  "I understand that, but i can not just get rid of the bond with my mate... We are marked with each other and i dont want that to go away... I need him as much as he needs me ... We make each other stronger.... You can take time away from us because i know this is important, but you CAN NOT take him away from me completely......"  I made my point clear and then walked out of the temple and sat outside in the cold.

Ramos:  IT wasnt the ideal outcome, but it was a start and could be an end.... 

Merrick:  I finally got to the cabin and walked in saying "Hello everyone...."