Chapter 10: Misplace Romance

So hello eveyrone.....  i have a huge history paper to write so that is why i havent been on in a couple of days.  Another Shout out to Angeleyesgrn for her comment.   Hopefully yall are telling your friends about this story so that others can try to enjoy it and i can get some feedback.   Please feel free to message me or comment with ideas or thoughts about the story.  I really appreciate it guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jon POV

What have i done?   I just blew off my best friend because this wolf Garr felt closer to me than my own firend.   What has happened to me?   Why am i a wolf. 

Garr POV

I could hear all of the questions this new wolf was askin in my brains and it was annoying the crap out of me.  It was time that i sat him down and told him everything..... or at least told him what i wanted to.  I smiled with an evil grin.  I shifted back to my human form and said "Just think of what you used to look like as a human and you will shift back.

Jon POV

I tried to calm my mind and think about the last time i looked in a mirror.  I was a mess just waking up that morning.  I laughed a bit and then shifted back to my human self.   I was human again.   I looked at Garr still with a billion questions.   I started to ask.   "What did you do to me and why?"

Garr POV

I listened to his question and then looked at Ley and Line.   I waved them off and said "Why dont you guys go hunting for a bit?"  Line said "Nah ill just go head off for a nap."  Line said "I.... ill go do some hunting then.  Im hungry anyway."

Line:   I told Garr that i was hungry and would go hunting, but in all reality i needed to go see Aero.   I needed to go see my mate.  It was hard to be away from him.

Gar POV

After both of them were gone, i looked at Jon and said " i have turned you into a werewolf.   I was born a werewolf and now you have been turned.  As for why i had turned you...."  I thought for a moment.   Should i tell him the real reason as to why he is a part of the pack, or should i come up with an evil idea so that he hates everyone on the other side.  I smiled evily on the inside and then began my story.  "... A long time ago i used to be a part of the other pack.   The alpha if you will.  I let Bane into the pack because he was rogue and needed a pack.   Throughout the months, he started to grow restless and sought to overthrow me.   In time, he was able to do so.  When one of our pack mates died, he was able to convince everyone that i was the culprit.  In all reality, he staged the entire thing to make it look like it was me."

Jon: I listened to Garr's story and even though it was an unfair one, what did this have to do with me?

Gar POV

"After that, i found these two and started a pack with them.  We intended to lead this part of the forrest peacefully, but Bane, the other alpha who overthrew me, built up his force to run me out.... That is why he changed Troy.... He is increasing his numbers...."  Now it was time for the kicker..... This would surely keep Jon with us.  "I... I turned you because the other night, i went over there to see if there was something we could do to make an alliance and i overheard Band and Troy talking.....  They were plotting to kill someone.... a human....  Troy's last attachment to the human world.... They were going to kill you...."  i paused and then said "I turned you to keep you safe and to seek revenge on those who were looking to end you just because you where the last real thing holding Troy back from truly joining Bane's pack....."  and with that, i had sewn the seeds of deciet.   And it was beautify.