Chapter 27: Preparation

Hello everyone... It has been a long time since i have updated this story.  It is about time that i created another chapter.  I have been having a little bit of writers block and was hoping that i would get some inspiration from my readers... No one seems to be providing any feedback :(   oh well.  This next chapter will obviously continue where the other one left off as the pack begins preparations for the gathering storm.  Who knows what is going to happen.  What will happen when the evil future dwellers are discovered?  Find out in this latest chapter of Wolves Ambition.  I hope you enjoy it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ch 27: Preparation.

Ancient's Lair

Ramos:  "Ancients from all over the world... I have summoned you here after we have discovered some grave news... The world as we know it is going to be threatened in the near future."

Morgania:  I gasped at this news... Never in our long history has a threat become so perilous that it threatened our very existence. "What kind of threat is this that will befall us?" 

Thanios: " Does it matter... I think you are mistaken Ramos.. Nothing has ever been able to challenge us and there is not anything we can not handle." I was speaking from my countless millennia  of experience... I did not think that we could be challenged.

Ramos:  " Unfortunately Thanios... our downfall is caused by someone from the future who discovers our weakness and exploits it.  We will lose our power as a collective and will fall... The world will then be harvested for its biofuels and materials..."  I looked out at my fellow ancients.  " We needed to begin preparations for the coming storm.  This great evil has been brought to us by a pair of future dwellers.  They came back to warn us to keep the future from taking place." 

Thanios:  "How do we know that these two arent the ones that are going to create the problem in the first place?"  It seemed beyond coincidence that these two were able to escape the future and come back to warn us.

Ramos:  " We originally felt the same thing you did and did not trust them.  However, after having his mind read and myself looking into the future, i foresaw the end." I looked to Merrick and developed my starting plan.  "Everyone, i need you to go back to your dominions and warn your kind.  Morgania, go and warn the other Dragons... Thanios, go and warn your spirits.  " I then looked to Merrick, " Merrick, go and warn the other vampires and then go back to Bane and Troys' pack and let them know that the ancients are starting their countermove to prepare.  Also, let Troy know that we will be needing him in the near future."  

Morgania:  I bowed to Ramos and phased back to the Draconian Lair.

Thanios:  I scoffed and teleported back to the spirit realm.

Merrick:  I looked at Ramos with saddened eyes.  This was going to be a difficult journey.. We needed all the help we could get.  I bowed to Ramos and shifted to a bat and started for the Vampire hollow.

Ramos:  I sighed... I wonder how we are ever going to make it out of this... We need to get moving quickly or our chance will have come and gone;  we will then be extinct.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the Cabin...

Troy:  The sun started to rise and it was looking like it was going to be a new day.  I started to stretch when i noticed that Bane was not in bed.   I opened my eyes and he was no where in the room.  In fact.  He was no where in the cabin.... Where did Bane run off to?  I got up and headed for the shower to wash up from last nights frivolities.