Chapter 19: The Rebuilding Storm

So after a few days of writers block, i just got the inspiration on a whim to start this next chapter.  Shout out to the person who voted on my chapter and to those who are reading.   I would like comments and messages still as to what you want to see with the story, but All in good time i guess.  Make sure to keep telling your friends and readers about my story and have them read and comment on the story.   Please feel free to message me with anything yo uwant to see and i will attempt to incorporate it into the story line.  I have only gotten one request a few chapters ago and i would like some more inspiration from all of you guys.  Again, Plug in for cold_blueflame:  Read his story and comment on it so he knows you guys are enjoying his story.  He as been a big help with me getting a little more motivated on my own story.  (He has also been the first one to read my stories for the past couple of chapters).  I hope you all liked Aero coming back to life at the end of last chapter.   As always, I hope you enjoy this latest chapter of Wolves Ambition

_______________________________________________________________________________

CH 19:  The Rebuilding Storm

Aero:  I looked up to see my mate... I weakly asked, "L-l-ey...?"

Ley:  I couldnt believe what i was hearing... My... My mate was back... How the hell did that happen?????  I quickly ran over to my mates side and hugged him... Tears were rolling down my face and onto him.

Aero:   His hug was crushing me... My headache was getting worse, but I licked his muzzle and and weakly said, "... Ley.... Can you not crush me... Im still very weak." 

Ley: I immediately let go of him and smiled with tears still in my eyes.

Troy:  I got up and allowed for Ley to put Aero in his lap and then i walked as unnoticingly as i could out of the room and outside... I took note to not let Bane see me..

Ley:  I looked at Troy as he placed Aero's head in my lap and walked away.  I was so happy that my mate was still alive there were no words to describe what i was feeling...  My tears kept flowing from my eyes and landing on my mate.   The hole that was in my chest closed off and was back to feeling him and only him.

Bane:  I could not believe it.... Aero was back... We were still a full family again.  I walked up to him and Ley and said,  "Welcome back Man.... We were just about to begin your burial preparations... " I quickly gave him a lick on the muzzle and sat back to hear how he was doing.... But before he could start... Everyone started to crowd him a little.  I growled and said,  "Hold on dont smother him... Youll end up killing him again"

Ley:  I growled at Bane's last comment "Not funny"

Bane:  I looked at Ley and smiled " Dont worry... We wont let anything happen to him again." 

Merrick:  I was astounded... Not only had the boy been able to tap into the power of the ancients and use them, but he performed a resurrection so flawlessly and without consequences to Aero... There was more to him that meets the eye.  Everyone, including Bane, missed out on Troy leaving the cabin... I followed him outside to see what was up with him.

Troy:  I got outside away from everyone and collapsed to the ground from the throbbing pain on my arm.... I looked to see the seal was throbbing and coming in and out of appearance.  I grabbed my wrist in agony and it took all of my being to not howl. 

Merrick:  He used the seal prematurely without thinking of the risks.  IT was perfectly executed but not so perfectly thought out.  "I bet you that hurts a little"  I said.

Troy:  I looked behind me to see Merrick, but i couldnt say anything back... If i opened my mouth, i would howl in pain and that is the last thing that i wanted to do.