Chapter 11: New Breed

Soooo i have decided to introduce something new to the story  and maybe it could unify the packs or drive them further apart... who knows.   Shoutouts to DarkAnimusSouls for commenting. Also to Angeleyesgrn and TheOneAndOnly97 for their help with this next chapter's characters.  I hope you like this newst addition to Wolves Ambition.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was late that night  Everyone was asleep....  No planning, no anything.  Troy was in Banes armes, Royce was in robins arms, and Aero was thinking about Ley back at Garr's pack house.  

Meanwhile in the middle of the forbidden part of the Timber forrest.....  

This part of the forrest had been long since forgotten since the St. Clair pack had dissapeared.... 

[100 years ago]

Connor POV (Alpha of the St. Clair pack)

"Come on everyone.... Get out of the house.... The fire is going to bring it down.    Amarie... go get your younger triplets.... "   

Amarie:  "Yes father"

Conner:  "Mason... Jerret, make sure your mother and Midnight moon are taken care of....."  I looked around and there were wolves fighting everywhere.... Why was our allies attacking us... We have no choice but to flee.... I howled into the air "Everyone RETREAT.!!!!"  Once everyone was behind me, i took my wifes hands and we created a shield so that we could flee.  After miles of running   we were all up on the hill looking down at our home.   All of us were crying and were scared of what was going to happen to us.  I said ,  "We will be back soon everyone.  Dont you worry."  

[Present day]

Amarie POV

We were finally back in our home.... It has been over 100 years and we are finally back.  I look down towards my father the alpha and say "Father.... We are home......"  My father looks at me and smiles.  I will exact revenge on who ran us out.  My name is Amarie Latassia DuCharme... and i am a vampire.   I was saved by this family (the St. Clair Clan) and now they are my family.... It is time i helped them out anyway i could.  I am our fiercest fighter and our enemies better watch out.

Connor:  I look at my pregnant wife... I take her hand and say "We are finally home Sophie.... We can rebuild"   We started to descend the hill back to where our house was.  I looked towards my pack members and said "Now everyone... Grab some wood and lets start rebuilding.   Mason, Jerret, and Amarie, you are coming with me.  We are going to scout out and see if any other packs have moved in and if they are friend or foe.

Amarie:  "They better hope they are friendly." I saw as i create fire in my hand.

Meanwhile back at Bane's cabin....

Everyone was starting to stir up.  It was the blue moon and a perfect time to go hunting for food.

Troy:  "Ugh stop it Bane... I am too tired to move"  i said as he was nuzzling my neck and licking me.

Bane: "Come on my mate.... we need to get a move on...."  I bit into his shoulder where i had marked him causing him to moan  "now if you want more get up."  i then darted out of the room and started to wake everyone else up.  Everyone was now gathered in the living room.  I looked at Aero and said 'Stay behind.....  I want you to watch the house and.....  call Ley... You two can have your time."  Both Royce and Robin growled but i quickly gave them and evil look then looked back at Aero with a soft look.

Aero:  I am glad that Bane allowed Ley and Myself to spend some time together..... It allowed us to strenghten our bond.  I bowed to my alpha and mindlinked my mate "Hey Ley..... Bane and them are leaving and said you could come."   Ley replied "Well finally!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can see my mate.  I will be over as soon as i can."  With that our mindlink was terminated.