Chapter 8: First day

Hello again everyone.  Sorry it has been a long time since i have written anything on this story.  I just got my motivation to start it up again :)   So i will be posting this story as soon as it is written and i will continue on for hopefully a very very long Time :)   As we continue from the last chapter, there will be some wolf on wolf action so if you did not like the last part then you probably should not read on :)   Enjoy this latest chapter of Wolves Ambition.  I apologize if there are any disconnections  it has been a few months since i have written on this or thought about it. 

CH 8:  First Run, First Fight

Troy POV

It has finally happened.  I was a werewolf.  I was mated with this amazing man/wolf and i could not believe it.  We were both in our werewolf forms and he was inside me still all hard.  I looked down to see what i looked like as a wolf.  My fur was a Darker silver color with a hint of dark blue at the tips.   I looked and saw i had a tail.  This was going to be exciting.   I looked and saw that i had also grown and bulked up.   I also reached my paw up to touch the metal bed and got shocked.   My fur was super staticy or thats what i thought at the time.   I looked at bane on top of me and i could still feel him inside me with his warm seed in me.    I smiled at him and slowly pulled him out of me.   When he slipped out, i let out a gasp and smiled at him.    I went up to his lips and licked his muzzled.  I then grabbed him and threw him down on the bed and i said to him "My turn pup"  I gave him an evil smile.

Band POV

I looked down as troy had finished changing.  He was a magnificent wolf.  His fur was the rare silver.   HE will be doing great things.   He was now my mate....  My reason for living.  He is my happiness.  WHo would have thought that i would actually find someone who would be mine?   As my mate got up, he licked me and then threw me down on the bed.  I did not expect that from him nor did i expect him to say that it was his turn.   I was still hard and by the looks of it, so was he.  I smiled at him and moved myself closer to his wolf member.   I knew that this was going to hurt at first, but i loved my mate and for this to work, we both have to be able to give and recieve.   I did notice before hand that he let off some type of static electricity.   That could be his ability   to control electricity  but it is way way too early to tell that.   I looked at my mate and said "I am all yours"

Aero POV

We had been running for hours.  Royce and Robin were both laying down in each others laps next to me sleeping and i was alone..... again.   Everyone in our pack has a mate.   I do not....  i know that i am a stubborn one, but i still want to be happy.   I started to nodd off just like the others but i was curled up... alone....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aero's Dream

I looked around and everything was a bit fuzzy so i closed my eyes and breathed.   I opened them to see a human in front of me... He was laying in a pool of blood.   Garr was over him and Ley and Line were holding me back.   I did not recognize the human but i had the strong urge to help him.   I looked and watched as the human contorted and changed into a black wolf...  Eyes red and bloodthirsty.   The wolf looked at me with an evil smile and said soemthing.  I couldnt make it out.    I knew that i was seeing something that would happen soon so i needed to wake up.   I closed my eyes and told myself to wake up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aero's POV awake

I snapped out of my dream covered in sweat.  Both Royce and Robin were already awake and licking each other.   I looked up to see the blood moon starting to set.  I looked at the others and said "well boys, the moon will be setting soon.  Its about time that we head back"   They both nodded and we were off back to the cabin.