Chapter 7 Blood Moon Part 2 (The turning)

SOOOO i know i said i would post the second part last night, but my exam studying came first haha....  shout outs to Kittycat1625 and TheOneAndOnly97 for being the only two to actually comment directly on the story....  I hope that yall are all finding the story entertaining and good....  Final shout outs to A-Wheeler for still taking the time to read my story and make it better by correcting my awful writing standard.... here is the next chapter and i do not know when i will be posting chapter 8, but it should be within the next couple of days.  I will email all of my followers currently when that will come out.... Just keep checkin in :)

CH 7 Blood Moon Part 2 (The turning)

TROY POV

I knew that he was a werewolf but how did i tie into all of this.......  After he explained the mate portion, i knew that i was bound to him.... I liked... no i loved Bane and i wanted to be with him....  He then stopped and asked me if i wanted to be with him.....  I only had one thing to say to him.....  I smiled and said... "Yes" 

BANE POV

I turned my head away expecting him to say no... I mean any other logical person would have said no; especially because of all the trouble i had put him through in the past two days.  When he said yes, i was completely overjoyed.... I went up to him and interlocked my lips with his.  I heard a gasp behind me and noticed that it was Aero.... I stopped turned to him and said "what is your problem"  i was smiling at him as well.  all he replied with was that he knew that i was finally happy.

Me... happy..... that was rare thing that never in my wildest dreams did i think was possible.   I thought i was straight and i knew myself as such, but i then had a pull to this man.  this HUMAN man.... I knew that everything would change when i met him.....   I then kept smiling and looked outside just in time to see the blood moon rise.... I looked to Troy and said. "Look outside.. Do you know what that is?"  

TROY POV

I looked outside just like bane told me to.... what i saw was astounding;  a blood red moon was rising in the sky...  I remembered what the white wolf had said and i knew the answer to his question.  I said, "That is a blood moon.  The fourth moon of the cycle.  I believe they are quite rare."  I knew me knowing the answer to his quesiton would shock him.

BANE POV

He... he knew what it meant... how could he have........  he was visited by the promontion.  The 'white wolf' as he was known.... He was known to visit those would would be turned soon .   That is why he was tossing and turning at night and why it took him awhile to fully recover from his wounds.  I then said, "yes, that is the blood moon.  It is the only time where a mate werewolf can turn a mate human."  i smiled and i knew that he would ask how that was done.  I looked over at Aero and the others and shook my head at the door indicating for them to leave.  I knew Aero would be good at keeping the other two rascals in line.

AERO POV

I saw Bane look at me and kind of hint that he want to be alone.   I quietly looked at the other two and whispered. "he yall it is time to go.... Bane and Troy.... need their space."  The others smiled and we all left the cabin through the back door.  When we got into the back yard, we all shifted and started to run throughout the woods allowing our wolves to take over.  We were most powerful under the blood moon.

TROY POV

I looked at him and i knew that i needed to ask him what was gong to happen to me... but i was nervous. I needed to stop being a chicken and just find out what was going to happen.  I looked up at Bane and said, "what does this entail?"  i couldnt help but weakly release a smile.