Chapter 12: In sickness and in Health

Hey everyone..... i hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.... I havent gotten any comments back on how it was.... I thought i would get a few from people.... i did get one like......and a few reads.  I hope it wasnt that bad of a chapter.   Well.... lets just see what happens between Amarie and Troy.... And what everyone else will do...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Troy POV

It was like i was in a daze... .I couldnt help myself and yet, something didnt want me too.  The voice was so alluring.  I needed to see what was making such beautiful music.   I started to get closer to the dark lake and the music got louder.  I stopped at the edge of the water... I looked to my right..... I was petrified and immediately taken over by some other force.... It was Amarie!!!!   It was from then on as if i was outside of my body watching... .I tried to resist moving towards her but nothing was helping.....

Amarie POV

I continued to sing for what seemed like forever and just before i was about to give up hope.... There he was.... Troy....  I was going to make him mine.  Something about him just made me feel.... good and i didnt want that to go away.. Screw this whole wolf mate thing... Lust always triumphed over love.  He was getting closer and closer... His muscled body and short hair... It was so sexy... I needed to make him mine.  He was close to me now and all i could do was smile my lustful smie.

[Back at Banes cabin]

Banes dream....

I was rolling around tossing and turning... sweating....   I looked up in the forrest and saw my inner wolf... He looked worried and puzzled to see me.... I tried to ask him a quesiton but nothing came out of my mouth... He looked at me and said, "What are you doing here Bane?  Shouldnt you be with your mate?  Protecting him?"  And with that, we moved his robe to reveal trey on the ground shaking in a pool of blood and a tall, dark figure standing over him.  I let out and yelp and tried to get to him, but its like i was moving backwards and couldnt get any closer.   I fell into a dark abyss and then woke up...

Banes Reality

I was coughing and choking on air covered in sweat and not to mention i was in my wolf form.    I instantly shifted back to my human form and calmed myself down.... Once i was calm i curled over to try and embrace Troy in my arms.... I felt nothing.... I then opened my eyes to see that my mate.... My mate was gone.  My mind instantly began to rush back to my dream and tears started to fill my eyes.... Rage took over and my senses hightened... i took a big wiff and discovered that his scent led out the window and into the woods... towards the lake.... I could also smell the faint scent of a corpse..... AMARIE!!!!! i yelled in my head.... There was no time to waste..... So many thoughts were running through my head... Did my mate leave me?  Was he taken from me?  Why was he with the vampire girl?  I didnt even think to wake up the pack..... I just needed to get to Troy...

[at the lake]

Amarie POV

I stopped my singing once he was close to me.  I looked at him and said,  "you like what you see wolfie?"  

Troy:  I couldnt stop...  i nodded my head

Amarie:  i smiled when he nodded and then i made my move.  I started to make out with the muscular figure in front of me....

Troy:  What the hell was my body doing....... I couldnt stop from kissing her.... it repulsed me and i kept trying to pry myself from her, but she had bewitched me and my body was no longer under my control.  I could feel her fangs and tongue.  It made me sick....