Chapter 35

It was Saturday morning around 8am Izuku prepared his place for the party he had prepared everything the night before so that when his guests would arrive they wouldn't have to wait long to eat. He also told his guests to arrive around noon so he had plenty of time

Izuku also had taken a day off from training since training camp would start monday and he wanted to know what its like to be a teen. Izuku made shadow clones to handle last minute  food prep while he sat down and watched TV without realizing what happened he fell asleep while the clones worked Izuku slept after a few hours the clones hear the doorbell so one of the clones answered it and the whole class was ready to party.

Upon entering Izuku's home they saw multiple clones of him and one sleeping on the couch his classmates were confused.

Clone: He knocked out a while back out give it a second

The clone said as his poofed in front of everyone and they saw Izuku wake up " Sorry guys lets get this party started." He showed everyone where the pool and bathroom were after that the guys had quickly jumped into the pool.

Tokoyami: Arent you gonna join us?

Izuku: Yeah i will but do you guys want me to start making food now or later

Sato: I vote later man just hang with us.

All of 1-A agreed and Izuku walked back inside of his home to get his phone and a spray many thought the spray was sunscreen.

Izuku: momo can you spray my prosthetic please.

Momo: Sure

The girls looked at his amazing well sculpted body the guys were wondering what kind of workout you had to do in order to get sculpted like that.

Momo: So what did i spray you with?

Izuku: Its anti-rust spray its also waterproof

Izuku picked up Momo bridal style and jumped into the pool everyone was having fun. Some of the guests were getting hungry and thirsty

Iida: Excuse me Izuku do you have anything to drink?

Izuku: Yeah Iida feel free to grab anything from the fridge i stocked up for today with water, soda and juice.

Iida dried himself off and got juice from the kitchen the suddenly stopped when he saw a bottle of alcohol on the counter near the fridge. He grabbed the bottle and returned to the pool

Iida: Izuku care to explain this?!

Izuku: Iida that's a gift for someone.

Iida: how did you obtain this?

Izuku: I worked as a delivery boy for the brewery that made the alcohol. Now please put it back my friend will be here to pick it up.

Kaminari: Dude you're like an adult.

Then Jirou smacked him upside the head for stating the obvious. "Ow what was that for?!" Shouted Kaminari after receiving a hard smack a few minutes later they see an elderly man walk up the steps when he asked the teens " Excuse me is Izuku available to talk?"

Izuku: Sorahiko-san! 

Sorahiko: Sorry to drop in on you while you're having a party

Izuku: Its okay no worries. Let me get that gift i promised you.

Izuku came back with the expensive bottle of Sake for Gran Torino. "Thanks kid appreciate this." Sorahiko left after receiving the gift not wanting to ruin his grandsons party.

Izuku: So who's hungry?

Izuku said as he came back to his guests only to see them lift their hands in the air he grabbed his shirt and went to the grill. "Oh before I forget please feel free to watch anything on TV. Guys I also have a game room"  Izuku made a clone to escort the guys to the game room and it was a gamers paradise when they saw the switch everyone was glad they brought their own switches and controlers.

Clone: Enjoy when the foods ready I'll send a clone to come get you guys.

After that the clone was undone and the real Izuku was now cooking hamburgers,  hotdogs, corn, chicken and steak.

With the girls

Mina: Geez momo you got the best boyfriend

Momo: I sure do.

Before the conversation could continue they were interrupted by Izuku's phone  getting a text.  "Hey izuku happy early birthday please take care and hope you've made many friends who will celebrate on with you on monday -Chiyo"

Mina: Who's Chiyo?

Momo: Not sure but I just learned my boyfriends birthday is the day training camp begins.

So the girls quickly went to find tand they told them what they discovered and began to plan a little surprise for him. Before more planning could be done they decided to hold off so Izuku doesn't learn about this surprise then a few seconds later a clone come in and tells them that food is ready.

After a few more hours they decide to sit around the fire pit opposite of where the pool is located

It was a great day everyone had fun but then it came time for everyone to go home when he asked everyone if there were going to stay they said no but what he didnt know was that it was their plan to go home so they could communicate without him kn...

It was a great day everyone had fun but then it came time for everyone to go home when he asked everyone if there were going to stay they said no but what he didnt know was that it was their plan to go home so they could communicate without him knowing about the surprise party.

(Hey everyone sorry for the delay things in real life are crazy for me right now since I still have to work full time and its gotten really busy at my job. Til next time peace.)