Chapter 4

It was Sunday 8am Izuku was still feeling great even after dinner with Toshinori and his wife. Izuku decided that he'd workout for the day and use some clones to improve his genjutsu since he read it was a way to use illusions against weak minded opponents and it was a good way he'd be able to cover the Rinnegan.

Once Izuku headed out the door for a light jog he saw both Toshinori and Inko who were about to go shopping.

Izuku: Goodmorning Mr.Yagi and Mrs.Yagi how are you?

The two were surprised to see the young man up so early they assumed that he'd stay and sleep in.

Toshinori: Goodmorning Izuku where are you off to?

Inko: Goodmorning how are you?

Izuku: Well mr Yagi im off to train in a few areas I lack in. Mrs. Yagi im doing well thanks for asking. Where are you both off to this morning?

Toshinori: we're off to get groceries and a few other things. Would you like for us to pick something up for you?

Izuku: i see and thanks for offering but im going to get my groceries when im finished with my workout. I must be off be safe you two

As the couple saw his figure fade in the distance they couldnt help but feel sad knowing that even if they told him he's their son he wouldnt believe them.

Izuku had jogged from his apartment passing the shopping district where he met Ibara he thought that he'd buy more plants and bring color into his apartment. He decided to stop there after his training as he continued his pace there was a beach that had become a dump.

It was here that Izuku thought his hero service record shall start he made it his mission to clean this place within 10 months

It was here that Izuku thought his hero service record shall start he made it his mission to clean this place within 10 months. Izuku knew heroes started with community service as a means to gain recognition but when villians showed up heroes no longer cared about the roots from where they started from.

Izuku used the Shadow clone Jutsu and 6 clones appeared he sent one to work on genjutsu in order to hide his eyes. As Izuku began to clean the beach few people notice 6 people who look the same cleaning the beach.

(Time skip)

It was currently 2pm Izuku had cleaned a decent chunk of trash and had started to make his way home but before doing so he stopped by green thumb flower shop.

Ibara: Welcome to the green thumb

Izuku: Hello Shiozaki-san how are you?

Ibara: Oh Izuku welcome back. I have been doing well thank you for asking. Are you looking for anything in particular today?

Izuku: Im looking for flower boxes to hang on my balcony. Do you have any colorful flowers?

Ibara: of course ill bring them right out.