chapter 6

A week had gone by since the entrance exams took place izuku was busy working at his job which took up most of his time after the exam had ended. Upon arriving home one day he saw the mail had arrived then looked through each card that had come in that day there was a unique envelope with a seal of UA stamped on the back.

When izuku proceeded to open the envelope inside he saw a small disc when it fell on top of his desk a hologram projection appeared it was none other than all might himself.

ALLMIGHT:Hello young Izuku you have not only passed the written exam written exam with flying colors but youve also earned the top spot among all the other participants of the entrance exam. Welcome to UA we're expecting great things from you.

This was possibly one of the best days of his life he has finally been accepted into the school of his dreams. The saddest part was that he had nobody to share this moment with so Izuku went out and ate at a little diner to celebrate his accomplishment.

When he finally got back he walked into his apartment only for a knock at the door causing him to turn around and check who could be visiting. He opened the door and saw Inko and Toshinori standing there with a cake.

Inko: hello Izuku. Are you just getting home?

Izuku: Hello mr and mrs Yagi. To answer your question Yes i just got home from a diner. Is something wrong?

Toshinori: No nothings wrong my boy we came by earlier but you weren't home. We were curious to see how the results went.

Izuku: You should already know. Wait does Inko know about you know what?

Inko: I know his secret identity can we please take this inside.

As the trio walked in and sat in Izuku's living room Izuku walked to the kitchen and grabbed three forks, three plates and a big knife so he could cut the cake.

Toshinori: So Izuku you managed to beat my score your training has benefited you greatly.

Izuku: Im glad that my last technique worked better than i expected. If it didnt i probably would have leveled half the city.

Inko and Toshinori bothsweat dropped after hearing that he could possibly level the entire city. While trying to find another subject something caught Toshinori's attention it was on Izuku's livingroom table he only saw the three letters that were DMV.

Toshinori: Izuku are you studying to get your drivers license my boy. If you'd like I can teach you to drive.

Izuku: I appreciate the offer but i doubt you can teach me to drive what im aiming to get my licence for.

Toshinori: Nonsense how hard could it be.......

As he pulled out the rest of the booklet it said DMV motorcyclists rules of the road and studyguide. The moment Inko saw this she was gonna throw a fit and blow their cover by saying something like "No son of mine is driving a motorcycle!"

Inko just clinched her fist and held back the emotions that were slowly bubbling up. She then began asking questions

Inko: Why do you want to drive a motorcycle?, Are you trying to impress someone?, Why dont you drive a car?

Izuku: to be honest the reason I want to drive a motorcycle because as I saw the Riders pass by the orphanage I wanted to be like them to be free. No I'm not trying to impress anybody that would just be a foolish reason. Lastly I've always wanted to own a motorcycle. I also have a co-worker teaching me during our lunch breaks and he's more than happy to do so. It will benefit me more because now that I'm entering UA my shift starts an hour after school lets out.

Toshinori: I see well just promise us you'll be safe.

Inko: You'll also wear all the necessary gear too.

Izuku: Sure i promise. One question though

Toshinori: Fire away

Izuku: Why are you being so over protective?

This was a left field question for both of them they have been dropping their guard.

Inko: The reason is because I suffered an accident and im no longer able to have children. When we first met you someone who has been forced to grow up quickly we cant help but be worried for you.

Toshinori was sweating bullets hoping Izuku doesn't connect the dots and hoping their cover hasnt been blown.

Izuku: I see mrs Yagi im sorry for that unfortunate accident I promise that ill be safe on the road.

Toshinori: so when do you do the written test?

Izuku: Actually Ive already done the written test I have been practicing driving without my permit. I take my drivers test tomorrow 

Toshinori: well good luck on the test tomorrow. Would you like me to get you a parking pass for the teachers parking lot?

Izuku: that would be great but how are you going to manage that?

Toshinori: Well thats because im going to be teaching there now. Well me and the missus should be going you've got a big test tomorrow.

(Time skip next day)

Izuku was scheduled for his drivers test early in the morning at 11am it was currently 10am and Izuku began to head out. When he walked out of his home Toshinori was outside just getting homw after early morning patrols

Izuku: Goodmorning mr Yagi

Toshinori: Goodmorning my boy I wanted to say good luck on the test. If you want to buy a motorcycle i know a place.

Izuku: Thanks mr Yagi. Ive actually been talking to a dealer who i worked for once when I washed cars the owner said he'd give me a deal.

(Time Skip 2 hours later.)

The time was currently 1pm the Yagi's were beginning to worry since no word from Izuku. Toshinori was about to power up and search for him when he and Inko suddenly heard an engine then Toshi's phone chimmed it was a message from Izuku it read " I passed and bought my first bike".

When Inko and Toshinori made it to the ground floor they saw Izuku get off his bike

Izuku: Sorry texting and driving is a safety hazard. I passed with a perfect score and went to buy my bike soon after passing.

(Hey everyone new chapter hope you all enjoy til next time peace ✌)