Chapter 43

The moment arrived Izuku had packed all his scrolls, weapons and everything else that was small enough to have in his room at the dorms. He let his parents and Grandfather move into the Mansion in order for them to keep everything in top condition.

He packed his things into the car and drove to UA once there Nezu directed him to the student parking lot where he was allowed to park his car and motorcycle which he slapped Hiraishin markers on so he wouldn't waste much gasoline. Upon meeting at that front of the UA Dorms Izuku was rushed by all of his classmates asking questions regarding if he's Almights son before he could answer Izuku was trying the best to answer their questions. Before this could turn into a full blown interview Aizawa put a stop to all of the questions by activating his quirk then he began to explain how the dorms work.

After the students were assigned rooms everyone had done their decorating to suit them. When a few hours passed Mina had suggested a room judging competition the first room belonged to Izuku so they were nervous to see the appearance of his room. Before any of the members of class 1-A could walk into his room they heard a shout "You're Cheating!!" The class Instantly begins to think which of they guys he's taking to until they realize all of the Male classmates are present.

It wasn't until they heard another male voice say " Im not cheating you're crazy for accusing me of cheating" the class then barged in and saw Izuku playing cards with three toads while the ornage one was taking his winnings only to have cards fall from his happi.  "I knew it! You cheating Rat bastard!" Izuku shouted "Izuku boy why are there other people in your room?"

As Izuku turned around he saw his classmates had walked in his room.

Izuku: Hey guys what's up?

Mina: we were doing a room competition until we heard you shout

Tsu: I didn't know you were friends with frogs*Kero*

Gamakichi: We're toads little lady.

Kaminari: It was just unexpected to see you play cards with toads.

Izuku: Yeah their good company and bring great Sake

Iida: You're getting drunk on school property?!

Izuku: Relax it was only so I can be recognized as their next summoner.

Momo walked up to him and smelled his breath and to her surprise it had a strong scent of alcohol.

Momo: How many saucers of Sake did you have?

Momo had said with a smiley face while she sounded threatening

Izuku: I-i-i only had 2

While the three toads heard the girl's tone of voice they had the same thought 'she must know the deadly frying pan jutsu.'

Aizawa was in the hall and heard the commotion so he investigated the situation.

Aizawa: What's this i hear about alcohol?

Izuku: Sensei well the alcohol was due to being the next toad summoner its tradition to share a drink with the elder toads in order to become recognized.

Aizawa: I see did you purchase the Alcohol

Izuku: No the toads make their own Sake

Gamabunta: This is Toad Fire Sake here have a saucer

Gamabunta the former boss summon said to Aizawa who accepted the saucer as the drink had touch his toung went down the esophgus to the stomach Aizawa was then unconscious.

Gamakichi: Looks like it was too strong for the guy.

Some students grabbed Aizawa by the legs and dragged him to the common room.

Gamakichi: well kid we're off later.

The toads had gone back to their home while Izuku was left alone with Momo which he felt terrified when she stood in front of him. He felt arms wrap around his torso after opening his eyes he looked down and saw Momo clinging to him

Izuku: Whats wrong?

Momo: I want to cuddle

Izuku broke the hug which confused Momo until she saw him closed his door and lock it. Izuku then turned back to Momo lifts her up to begin a make out session by the end they cuddled together until they fell asleep.

(Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates been busy at work and trying to find inspiration for chapters please enjoy this filler. I will be skipping the licensing exam and going on to the Overhaul arc please enjoy)