chapter 22

Izuku had finished his conversation with Tododroki he made his way to the lunch room when he saw no open seats he was flagged down by Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: Izuku!

He joined Tokoyami and Sato for lunch as they were eating the trio overheard a conversation that made them disgusted.

"Yaoyorozu Mr Aizawa asked me to tell you to get the girls ready for the big cheerleader battle."

Momo: What? Ive never heard of such an event

Mineta: well if you want to get into trouble.

At this moment Izuku was crushing Mineta's head with his hands. While Tokoyami and Sato were covering Kaminari's escape

Izuku: I suggest you stop lying to fulfill any perverted fantasies you both have.

Mineta: We're not lying!

Izuku applied more pressure making Mineta squirm and flail around until Aizawa approached the commotion.

Aizawa: What's going on here!

Izuku: It seems you sent Mineta and his sidekick Kaminari to tell the girls about a cheerleader battle for the next event.

Aizawa: Illogical i wouldn't send a student with a message id deliver it myself.

Mineta: Aizawa sensei Im sorry!!!!!

Mineta cried as his head was close to popping like a grape begging for forgiveness.

Aizawa: Don't apologize to me apologize to the girl for almost humiliating them on a global scale.

Mineta begged for forgiveness the girls agreed under the condition that both Kaminari and Mineta not speak to them until the end of the festival. The two perverts were sent away

Momo: Thanks Izuku, Tokoyami, Sato and Aizawa sensei.

Izuku: You're welcome Momo. Mr Aizawa i believe that Kaminari should receive a light punishment.

Aizawa: How do you figure?

Izuku: have you heard of the expression one rotten apple spoils the bunch.

Aizawa: So what do you suggest?

Izuku: I say we remove Mineta from the hero course and bring in someone better.

Aizawa: Who do you have in mind?

Izuku: He goes by the name Hitoshi Shinso his quirk brainwash. With the proper training he can be a major asset with interrogations

Aizawa was intrigued by this idea intrigued so he thought about it carefully. Then saw the benefits of this trade since Mineta hasn't shown that he's worth keeping in the hero course.

Aizawa: alright ill have to think about it a bit longer before I make a final decision.

Once Aizawa left Izuku, Sato and Tokoyami were about to head back to their table when Mina called out to them. " Hey Guys thanks!"

Some time had passed and lunch break was over all eligible students went back to the field to participate in the final event of the Sports festival.

Midnight: For Todays Final Event we have the battle tournament.

Everyone was excited to see what the remaining participants could do.

(A/N: Ojiro didn't withdraw since he wasnt brainwashed)

Midnight: The first match is between Izuku and Ojiro Mashiro!

Izuku and Ojiro made their way to the ring and bowed to eachother and took up their respective stances. Ojiro charged at Izuku and began to throw punches and kicks at him while all those attacks were blocked and parried by Izuku. Izuku began to attack as he started out with Gouken then he began to slowly switch into frog style making his attacks unpredictable which Ojiro noticed so he himself began to use his tail in order to counter Izuku's unpredictability.

Izuku didn't want to drag the battle out more than necessary he then activated 5% full Cowl and used his leaf hurricane technique which sent Ojiro flying out of the ring.

Midnight: This fight is over our winner Is Izuku!

The crowd roared in excitement but then they saw Izuku go up to ojiro and offer him a hand which he gladly accepted. The crowd was moved through his sportsmanship Midnight then announced "This level of respect and sportsmanship Turns me On!" Many began to wonder why this would turn her on but all the people wanted was to see the next match.

Second match was between Shinso and Kaminari the two made their way to the ring before the fight started Shinso told him " Good luck my the best man win" Kaminari responded which allowed Shinso to use his quirk on him when Midnight announced the fight to begin Shinso had Kaminari capture. He was commanded to walk off stage and he did this left many confused but Shinso was declared the winner.

The third match was between Sato and Sero when the fight began tape was being shot by Sero in order to immobilize Sato but that didn't work as much as he hoped even without sugar Sato was still pretty strong so he grabbed the tape and yanked Sero to him as Sato grabbed him he choked slammed him into the ring and preformed a submission which  incapacitated Sero to the point if he moved his limbs would dislocate. Midnight ruled in favor of Sato wining the match

The fourth match was Todoroki vs a student in class 1-B this match was quickly over when Todoroki unleashed a glacier encasing his opponent in Ice.

Fifth match was Ochako verses Katsuki she made a meteor shower style attack that could have beaten him but was completely destroyed by an explosion. Katsuki won due to Ochako being tired extremely exhausted from using her quirk.

After this fight it was Momo against Tokoyami this was a chance for Momo to put all she learned into this fight to make her family proud.

(Hey everyone hope you enjoy this chapter sorry if its late due to my difficult situation at the moment. I did find some time to write. Til next time peace ✌)