Chapter 17

After Izuku pulled AllMight out of the ground they went inside so Izuku could prepare dinner for him and his guests. After and hour passed dinner was served and the four had a good time Izuku had a foreign feeling of what it might be like to have a family his train of thought was broken when AllMight spoke.

AllMight: Izuku my boy we need to talk.

Izuku: Is something wrong?

The room grew tense and quiet as if what was about to be said would change his life forever.

AM: My boy there's no easy way to say this but my time as the symbol of peace is nearing its end.

Izuku:what do you mean?

As AllMight lifted his shirt Izuku saw the nasty scar which looked like something took his stomach out.

AM: Nasty right? I got this wound 5 years I've lost my stomach and half my respiratory system. Due to this Injury I can only do 3 hours of hero work a day so at the moment im in desperate need of a successor.

Izuku: Was the one who did that to you also the reason why ms Yagi can't have kids? What do you mean by successor?

AM: You're right on the money kid the same villian also hurt my wife which caused that complication. By successor i mean You need to become the next symbol of peace.

Izuku: Me the next symbol of peace..........

AM: Yes my boy for you see my quirk has the ability to be transferred to another. The name of my quirk is One For All.

Izuku: One For All......... Why are you telling me this?

AM: The reason im telling you this is because you're next to Inherit my quirk.

Izuku: What?! There's gotta be someone better than me to inherit your power.

AM: im choosing you because you've got the makings of greatness in you. So will you accept?

Izuku: If you believe in me then I'll try my best to live up to your wishes.

AM:perfect now eat this! Sorry I forgot to mention that my quirk can be only be passed down through DNA.

As Izuku reached for a strand of hair after he grabbed it he ate it. He felt disgusted having to eat hair but if AllMight chose him it must have been a reason that went far beyond what he was told.

AllMight: Now we wait for the hair to digest then we can see how much training you need.

Sorahiko: Ill help you out there boy. I may not be as young as I was when I trained Toshinori but Ill help you out.

Izuku: Thank you everyone Ill do my best not to disappoint you.

Time Flew by it was time for the three guests to leave but Sorahiko remembered that he brought Izuku's gift today.

Sorahiko: Hey Izuku come outside for a sec i got a gift for you.

Toshinori was on the verge of laughing thinking Izuku was going to get tricked like he did then got a beating.once the 4 were in the driveway Izuku couldn't believe that right before his very eyes was a 1967 Chevy El Camino in red

once the 4 were in the driveway Izuku couldn't believe that right before his very eyes was a 1967 Chevy El Camino in red

(Ignore everything else in the background)

Izuku: I can't believe it a 1967 Chevy El Camino this thing is oldschool. It looks like its completely new as if time has never touched it.

Sorahiko: Well kid ive had this thing completely restored over the years.

Izuku: So is this your car?

Sorahiko: Nope it's yours!

Sorahiko tosses the keys to Izuku as he's shocked to know that he now owns a car that collectors would kill for.

Izuku: Wait....... Was this the car that you wanted me to look at?

Sorahiko: Yup sure is kid. I was going to take it to you but after the accident I thought it would be best to give you your gift now.

Izuku: I dont know what to say..... Thank you Sorahiko-san.

Sorahiko: Not to worry kid look this car is stick shift so how about I come over early in the morning I teach you to drive then in the afternoon straight to the evening we do some training.

Izuku: Yes that sounds like a great idea. I appreciate any help i can get

Now that the three had left Izuku's home he was alone with a brand new car which he asked Sorahiko to park inside the garage. Izuku went to his room after locking up downstairs he suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous finally reaching his bed he passed out.

(Izuku's dream )

As Izuku takes a quick glance at his surroundings he remembers going to sleep in his bed but is surrounded by darkness when all of a sudden a flickering light begins to shine brightly as multiple people appear.

The five who were visible said in unison "We're always watching"

(Izuku dream ends)

Izuku woke up around 2 in the morning confused he then thought about asking Sorahiko if there was any deeper history behind One For All that Toshinori didn't cover. When an excruciating pain had hit Izuku in the pit of his stomach causing him to curl up like a ball and suffer through the pain.

(Hey guys sorry for the short chapter hope you all enjoy til next time peace ✌)