Chapter 19

After Toshinori had the wind knocked out of him by his former teacher he had a look of confusion as to why she had done it.

Toshinori: Why did you hit me?

Nana: The last words I told you were be happy and live a great life but yet you've made the same mistake I made years ago!

Toshinori: How was I supposed to be happy  you were dead then I found happiness like you wanted.

Nana: you abandoned your son! Why didnt you man up!

Toshinori: You also abandoned your kid.

Nana: Yes but I did it because i didn't want him to see his mother dead sure Im not the best parent but I still tried to raise him before I gave him up. You on the other hand only allowed his birth yet didn't try to raise him and he turned out to be an amazing young man.

Toshinori has heard this from many people that he's delaying the reveal of his son. "Well Sorahiko aren't you going to tell this fool anything?!" It was then she realized that he was no longer there as she looked for him although Toshinori and Nana saw he was in the backyard with Izuku.

The two witnessed a speed battle between the two which resulted in a major standstill neither man was able to land a decisive hit. Although Sorahiko was getting up in age he felt like his quirks strength increased what followed next was Izuku and Sorahiko laughed in the eyes of Nana and Toshinori it looked like the two bonded while they fought.

Sorahiko: Did you two enjoy your reunion chat?

Toshinori: Yes where were you?

Sorahiko: The kid looked ready so i was his partner for a light sparring session. Now its time for a driving lesson

Nana: Okay. Wait driving lesson?

As the 4 had gone to Izuku's garage after he changed into his casual outfit Nana once again saw Sorahiko's old Chevy El Camino he had told her this would go to Toshinori but as she knew her students blunder Sorahiko chose Izuku to inherit this car.

When the 4 got into the car Sorahiko took shotgun so he could teach Izuku the basics little did Sorahiko know that Izuku read the book "How to drive Manual transmission for dummies"

When Izuku started the car Sorahiko was going to explain how to shift into gear when Izuku started the car and shifted into first gear perfectly. He began to slowly drive out of the garage and once out he closed the garage door with the control after leaving the driveway he shifted into second gear.

Sorahiko: Kid how'd you learn to drive stick so fast?

Izuku: Oh i read the book i left in the glove compartment.

As Sorahiko pulled out the book both Nana and Toshinori moved forward to read the title as well in unison they all read "How To drive Manual Transmission For Dummies" they all laughed as they opened the book all information was correct.

Sorahiko: Wait there's another book.

As he pulled the second book he read the title " Parental guidance for dummies." All three were shocked at the title not knowing why Izuku had this book.

Sorahiko: Kid did you get someone pregnant?

Izuku: No sir! When I bought that book i thought it would give parental guidance on certain topics that kids or teens would go through. When I read it the book was a guide on how to be a parent I decided to keep it for future reference.

Sorahiko: Can Toshinori borrow this?

Izuku: Sure is he planning on adopting?

Sorahiko: Maybe when he's ready.

As Izuku kept driving the two adults were glaring daggers at Toshinori for being such a screw up. Izuku drove back home as he began to wonder "Whats momo up to?"

(With the Yaoyorozu family.)

They Yaoyorozu family was making their way to the city of Tatooin so that Takeshi could reunite with his family.

Takeshi: Momo dear forgive me for dragging you along I know you're trying to prepare for the Sports festival but I need the support of you and your mother.

Momo: Its alright father I understand

Ebina: you say that now, but Momo aren't you upset that you can't see your boyfriend?

Momo: Boyfriend?! Izuku is not my boyfriend.

Ebina: Who said Izuku was your boyfriend?

Momo was red with embarrassment as her mother had a sly smirk while her father laughed.

Takeshi: I can see why you fell for him. A strong Young man willing to fight to his last breath. Now thats someone I can respect

They pulled up to an average sized home when Takashi begins to wonder why the home is smaller. He looks at the name plate as it read Yaoyorozu as he slowly approached the front door he knocked then appeared a beautiful woman around his age of 35. When she opened the door the only thing she said was "Take-chan?"

Takeshi: Mizuzu nee-chan?

She then made a ruckus calling all members of the family "everyone please come see who's come home!" Then moments later a small group of people appear that Takeshi recognized first were his parents Mikoto his mother, Minato his father, Makoto his older brother and Nanami his third older sister.

They all gave him the biggest welcome of his life as he was still confused why they were letting him into the family after being away for so long. But time flew by and they explained how he was always a Yaoyorozu without having to prove himself as many tears were shed Takeshi felt complete that his the missing piece of his heart had finally been filled.

For the rest of the time the two families were now brought together Momo was out training when her Uncle Makoto offered to teach her boxing he was the current lightweight champion. So Momo got some hands on experience with hand to hand combat.

When the first night was coming to an end Takeshi had offered his family to live with him they were hesitant at first but Takeshi genuinely wanted to have his family with him. His childhood home would become the family summer home but first he'd renovate it. When Takeshi went to bed before he shut his eyes he thanked Izuku for allowing him to see the big picture so he could reconnect with his family as he swore to help Izuku one day just as he helped him.  Takeshi would consider this another debt he would owe Izuku

( hey everyone new chapter for all of you to enjoy I hope you've all enjoyed reading the story. I just want to thank you all for favoriting and commenting on my work my growth my stories wouldn't be possible without any of you who follow me. I plan to continue doing my best so keep looking out for new works new chapters more updates till next time peace ✌)