Chapter 30

Previously
Izuku: I'll be fine. A heroes job Is to lay their life down for the greater good.

Stain just smiled.

Chapter 30 begins

As Izuku and Stain were clashing swords the two jumped back before charging eachother again.

Izuku: Momo take Iida and a clone of mine will take Native I need you to get out of here.

Momo: I'm not leaving you!

Izuku: Just do as I say! I promise I'll be okay

Izuku said as he gave momo a thumbs up signaling her that everything was under control. Before Momo left she shouted "Please be safe!" Once she was safe Izuku had to do his very best to not die.

Stain: Risking your life to save others you are worthy of being called a hero. Tell me your name so that I remember one of the last real heroes.

Izuku: I am the hero who will bare the burden of others I am Pein

Stain: Pein it is here that you die

Izuku knew it was time to reveal his trump card since he didn't want the fight to last longer than needed. Izuku proceeded to sheath his sword the hero Killer was confuesd thinking the boy had just given up until he heard "First gate,Gate of Opening! Open!

Izuku's body had been super charged to the point where both speed and strength were doubled. His skin had turned red and a stream of Chakra that was Visble. Stain was impressed and couldn't believe what he was witnessing  before he could even know what happened Izuku began attacking at speeds that Stain couldn't keep up with.

With Momo and Clone Izuku

Momo was holding Iida as he tried to struggle out of her grip but she knew the best course of action was to let Izuku handle the fight on his own since he was the most powerful student of 1-A.

Clone: You're worried about me Momo?

Momo: Yes I am but i know i should be at your side right now providing you with support.

Clone: Look everything is okay just do as you were told okay

Momo tried to argue but knew Izuku had a point it would make things twice as hard for him trying to protect all 3 of them. She and the clone kept running until they saw an ambulance she dropped off Iida and Native to receive medical care when she saw a group of heroes that were freed up from protecting civilians.

Momo: Excuse me there's an emergency on 1421 echo street ! Any and all heroes are needed

The pros who were unoccupied had quickly rushed with Momo to the location she had said.

Back to Izuku

Izuku was still moping the floor With Stain but he knew not to be over confident about having the upper hand against a strong adversary. Stain was growing irritable having to deal with a faster opponent little did he know the anger he had was about to boil even more.

Izuku: Second Gate! gate of rest Open!

The level of speed was was multiplied again making Stain even more annoyed as a barrage of punches and kicks had hit him like a truck.

Momo: Pein I've brought reinforcements!

Izuku: Where are Native and Iida?!

Momo: They're with the paramedics!

Stain: Well Pein how about we end this?

Izuku turned to face Stain as he nodded in agreement "All you heroes dont Interfear this will be over quick. Izuku threw one of his three prong Kunai Stain dodged allowing Izuku to teleport behind him slamming a Rasengan onto the man's back.

Everyone was in awe how one first year student could take down a notorious criminal on his own. The pros then tied him up and confiscated the man's weapons suddenly they heard a screeching the heroes all looked up and saw a flying Nomu it tried to take Izuku but failed due to being stabbed in its brain by Stains hidden blade.

As stain began his rant about how heroes of today's society were fake and only after money and fame. "PEIN you are worthy make the world know what pain and suffering goes on while the fakes are Idolised and show them you'll change this world and bare all its pain! I deem you worthy to be a hero!"

All this was said as Killer intent was leaking from Stain as he finished his speech the pros notice he was unconscious. After arresting him they handcuffed him with quirk restricting cuffs to give him a physical only to discover one of his ribs punctured his lungs and he had a severely damaged spine.

After the whole ordeal Momo had one of the paramedics give Izuku a check up just as a precaution. Although Izuku kept telling her it wasn't necessary she gave him glare that sent out evil aura which scared him into getting the check up.

(At the hospital )

Izuku's check up went well and nothing was wrong although he gave Iida an earful for being stupid and lectured him until he heard the door open to reveal police Chief Tsuragamae.  It was then explained that Edgeshot was going to take the credit for the hero killers capture that way neither Izuku or Momo would get into trouble for using their quirks without a license. The police chief did bow and gave his gratitude for assisting in the hero killers arrest.

When the police chief and everyone left Iida apologized for being a stubborn fool and hoped to make it up to Izuku in the future. Afterwards both Momo and Izuku left the room and made it to the waiting area.

Izuku: So Momo I know things went to hell but want to get a bite to eat?

Momo looked at him strangely then slapped him really hard as he looked back at her she had tears in her eyes.

Izuku: What's the matter?

Momo: You Idiot! Do you know how scared I was?! I thought I lost you! I wouldn't want to know what my life would be like without you! I love you Izuku you Idiot!

She then grabbed his face and kissed him passionately hoping he'd get the message. When they separated he asked "You really love me?" She nodded yes which made Izuku the happiest man until they heard the whole waiting room clap at Momo's confession.

Izuku saw Gran Torino who looked proud of the boy for finding happiness. Izuku wished for the moment to be real and not a dream he'd wake up from.

(Sorry for the late delay been busy at work and busy working on updating other works)