Chapter 9

(Previously)

Sorahiko: listen kid I got this old American muscle car. My home is 45 Minutes away from here if you visit me and can fix the car Ill give it to ya.

Izuku: What?! You cant do that what about your son?!

Sorahiko: that bonehead doesn't deserve it and hasn't shown me any growth of being a man. You on the other hand had to sacrifice the joys of childhood in order to become a man at an early age. You are far more deserving my boy

Izuku: Then ill take you up on that offer if you don't mind I can visit you on my day off if thats fine. Now i gotta get that part before my friend closes up shop.

Sorahiko: Okay be safe out on the road my boy Ill see you soon.

Izuku: Right ill be back. Oh before I forget your son and daughter-in-law usually invite me to dinner around this time at their home. Could you please tell them that I'll be a little later than usual.

Sorahiko: Don't worry Ill let them know.

As Izuku drove off at a safe speed Sorahiko was ready to start chopping heads. He was impressed at how selfless how self-reliant his grandson has become without any support he wanted to get to know that young man even more even made his way upstairs to where his son lived as he knocked on the door it opened Toshinori was greeted with a furious Gran Torino who only just said "We need to talk"

Chapter 9 Start

Toshinori: Dad nice to see you here.

Sorahiko: you stupid son of mine why didn't you tell me i had a grandson!

Inko: Dad.. We can explain

Sorahiko: This better be good or you're both getting a merciless beating.

Toshinori: I got Inko pregnant at age 22 and when she felt sick it was revealed to be the beginning stages of pregnancy. We weren't ready to be parents.

Sorahiko: Then why didn't you Idiots come to me for help!? He helped me with my broken down car he's buying me an alternator right now. How can a 15 year old show me he's more of a man than you!

Toshinori and Inko could only look down in shame and embarrassment Sorahiko was about to continue when Toshinori got a call.

(Call)
Toshinori: Hello?

Izuku: Hey mr Yagi I hope your father is with you right now I just got back with the part he needs. Can you tell him to come downstairs or toss his keys to me.

Toshinori: Yes I'll tell him

(Call ends)

Toshinori: Dad Izuku said to either go and hand him your keys or toss them down to him.

Sorahiko: Im going downstairs id like to spend time with my grandson. Oh and your inheritance is going to Izuku after learning about this blunder of yours you're still not ready to call yourself a man. Had you kept him and raised him like you were supposed to then I would have reconsidered.

Toshinori knew there was nothing he could say he had acknowledged his biggest failure when he saw how well Izuku grew up to be without having anyone guide him.

Sorahiko: Before i forget i forgot to give you your gift.

Toshinori looked happy but his smile faded the he saw his father cracking his knuckles and he knew he was getting a whoopin. Toshinori tried to run but his dad used his quirk and struck him in his gut, his face , legs and back leaving a bruised and bloody Toshinori.

As Sorahiko had left to go down to the parking lot as he gave Izuku his keys saw him get stright to work on the car  after struggling a bit to remove the alternator he wiped the sweat off his forehead saw he had a smudge of oil

Sorahiko: haha kid you got a little bit of oil on your face

Sorahiko pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and cleaned Izuku's face. After doing so Sorahiko had a feeling  like he was a grand father for a few seconds

Izuku: Thank you Sorahaiko-san

After 15 minutes of putting the new alternator in the job was done when got into the car he saw a bag with power steering fluid and Oil. As he tested the steering it was tough so the car needed the power steering fluid then he checked the oil level it was damn near empty.

Izuku filled up the power steering fluid and put oil into the car when he tested it out it felt a lot more smoother. He got out and told Sorahiko to feel the steering upon doing so it was as if it was new.

Sorahiko: My boy you've done a great job what do i owe ya.

Izuku: Nothing no charge just helping someone in need. Now if you'll excuse me i gotta get washed up and prepare my own dinner.

It was only 10:35pm Izuku needed to shower and make dinner in case it was to late to have dinner with the Toshinori and Inko.

Sorahiko: well lets head up stairs then my boy.

The two walked up stairs after locking and engaging the alarm on their vehicles. Sorahiko learned about Izuku's likes and hobbies once on the floor where both Izuku and Toshinori lived he said goodnight to Sorahiko and walked into his apartment.

Sorahiko on the other hand went into Toshinori's apartment and was greeted by Inko who.

Inko: he's a great kid isnt he dad

Sorahiko: Yeah he is. Do you knuckleheads regret giving him up?

Toshinori came out of the living room bruised and covered in bandages to answer his fathers question.

Toshinori: We regret our decision greatly if we could go back in time we would stop ourselves from abandoning this great kid.

Inko: I would give anything to go back in time so I could witness every important moment in his life like his first word  and first steps

Sorahiko: Are you ever planning to tell him?

Inko: We are but we're afraid how he might react.

Sorahiko: You'll just have to take the leap of faith when the time comes.

(Hey guys new chapter tell me what you think. Til next time peace ✌)