Chapter 25

The sports festival had just ended many of the spectators have gone home as for the students they were all called back to their class rooms.

It was late the sun was setting but Aizawa needed to inform his class.

Aizawa: Alright everyone you'll have 3 days to recover then you're back here alright.

All students went to Change in the locker rooms after finishing Izuku was about to head to the teachers lounge. As he stepped outside Momo stopped him.

Momo: Izuku congratulations on wining first place.

She then embraced him to show how glad she was for him.

Izuku: Thanks Momo i appreciate it. I have to go to the teachers lounge I'll see you later okay

Momo: Sure. Before you go my family wants to invite you to celebrate our accomplishment in the sports festival.

Izuku: okay I'll text you when im done.

As Izuku made his way to the teachers lounge he knocked then heard a voice say "Come in" when he stepped inside he was greeted by all teachers, Sorahiko and principal Nezu.

Izuku: Principal Nezu i was meeting AllMight here am i in trouble?

Nezu: No you're not in trouble Izuku you've done an excellent job.

Izuku: So why are you all here?

Sorahiko: To ensure Toshinori won't wuss out.

Both AllMight and Inko were brought into the lounge and they held a yellow folder but before it was given to Izuku recovery girl put her 2 cents into the conversation.

RG: Sonny before you accept that folder you should know we tracked down your parents and those are the dna results.

Izuku: When was i tested?

Rg: the day you lost your arm we took some blood and we tracked down your parents. The way we found them was by checking how many people were born on july 15 and tested every couple to see if your DNA matched until we got a hit.

Izuku was silent as he tried to process what he heard in front of him was the answer he had hoped to learn since the day he turned 5. He carefully reached for the folder slowly when it was in his hands he read the result in bold letters (100% biological son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi.)

He kept reading and closing the folder wondering if the result would change. As he looked up and saw his neighbors who turned out to be his parents Izuku clinched his prosthetic fist and smashed it on Toshinori's face. Everyone was surprised until they saw tears flow down his cheeks.

(A/N: Play song for more emotional scene)

Izuku: Do you have any idea what i went through? Day in and Day out wondering who my parents are. I dont know whether to be angry or happy! I had to give up my childhood my teenage years to become the man you see today! I had to leave the orphanage, Get a job to live in this dog eat dog world! Then slowly I was accepted by people at my job who didn't judge me for my power. I felt like I had family then i met a beautiful girl who became my friend she didn't judge me either until she cut contact with me since she was betrothed. My world was shattered but I knew there was no time to feel hurt by this. When I got into UA I was happy then I met Momo Yaoyorozu and her family the bonds they have is what I constantly wish for every birthday!

Toshi: I know sorry can't express how much we regret what we did but

Izuku: But what! Were you just gonna replace me when you were ready to have a family! Were you!

Both Inko and Toshinori stayed quiet as this was their plan from the begining.

Izuku: Why didnt you ask for help damnit! Why didnt you ask your dad to raise me if you didnt want me huh! Answer me!

Sorahiko: Sonny i would have raised you like my own if this idiot had the balls to tell me Inko was with child.

Izuku: So you didn't know?

Sorahiko: No i didn't know. I only figured it out when you helped me with my car the night we met.

Inko: Izuku i feel like the dumbest woman alive I carried you for 9 months and gave you up like nothing. Toshi and I will spend the rest of our lives trying to make amends with you even if you want nothing to do with us. All we ask is for one chance so we can try and be the parents you needed.

Toshi: Please my boy we'll do whatever it takes to keep you in our lives the day Inko was made barren she lost happiness. when we found you again you kindled a dying flame which brought us joy. We wanted to tell you then and there but we were cowards

Izuku: One chance..............

Both inko and Toshinori looked confused after he said one chance.

Inko: You'll let us be part of your life?

Izuku: you have one chance but this doesn't mean im moving in with you.........

Toshi: You're our son you can live with us.

Izuku: Im already established as an adult I have my own home, Pay my bills and I had a job but mr Yaoyorozu is paying me as if I still have a job. I wouldn't even know how to act I gave up my childhood so the only way i know how to act is like an adult. You're more than welcome to visit me often

Toshi and Inko rushed to hug their son he felt awkward but returned it hopefully able to start over.

Izuku: Im having a celebration dinner with the Yaoyorozu I gotta get going.

(Text with momo)

Izuku: Hey Momo I finished what i needed to do. Where can i meet you and your family?

Momo: Hello Izuku that's great. Father said he'll host the party at our home since its a small gathering.

Izuku: Should i bring anything?

Momo: nope just come over I'll see you soon.

Izuku: sure see you soon.

(Hey everyone new chapter please enjoy let me know what you think. Til next time peace ✌)