Chapter 24

It was now the final fight of the sports festival everyone had done incredibly well as everyone was watching and anxiously waiting to see the final match.

Midnight: ladies and gentlemen the moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived I'd like to have both Izuku and Todoroki Shoto come to the stage!

The last combatants stepped forward as they stared down eachother. Tensions were high the audience was on the edge of their seats waiting for the start.

Midnight: Fight!!

Todoroki began to shoot ice pillars at Izuku which he just avoided gracefully. Every spectator wanted to see how this would end Izuku used the shadow clone jutsu the clones were used as a distraction to break the Ice.

When one of many clones had almost breeched Todoroki's defenses ice kept moving towards Izuku at alarming rates. Thats when Izuku had been building up Chakra and used the Fire style fireball jutsu.

This technique had melted all of the Ice in an instant but Todoroki was desperately trying to keep putting up barriers of ice in order to prevent the fire from reaching him.

The crowd were on their feet unsure if Todoroki was engulfed by flame or if his strategy worked. When the steam died down Todoroki was encased in Ice as he walked out of the Ice shell he made to block the fire.

One thing that seemed off was the fact that Izuku was kneeling down on one knee as if fatigue was setting in Todoroki took that as a chance and sent a pillar of ice stright towards Izuku's abdomen. The crowd was sad seeing how Izuku put up a good fight only to lose by ring out until the last second when Izuku's body was about to touch the ground his body poofed  thats when everyone knew it was a clone.

The world began to wonder where he was then the ground began to crack in front of Todoroki as Izuku popped out of the ground with an uppercut. He missed as Todoroki Jumped back a bit after this caught him by

Izuku: Todoroki i see you're still half assing the competition. If you continue to do this i recommend you dropout now.

Todoroki: Like I told you I won't be using his

Izuku: cut the crap!! Everyone here has been putting their all into the Sports Festival to try and make their dreams come true! While you're disrespecting everyone's efforts! You've yet to hit me so hit me with everything you got!

Todoroki foolishly launched more Ice at Izuku which was shattered easily since it wasn't as fast or as powerful from his previous attacks.

Izuku: I said it earlier and Ill say it again It your quirk Your power!!! Don't become a prisoner!

Then everything just stopped for Shoto as the memories of his mother flowed into his head like a flood. He remembered those were the same words that his mother would say to him

Just then a fire erupted from Todoroki's left side as he looked at Izuku with a Smirk and proclaimed "I want to be a hero!!" It was time for their final attacks Izuku made One For All flow through his body at 10% while he shouted "First Gate of Opening Open!, Second Gate of Rest open!" Many could feel the aura that Izuku released the amount of sheer power was overwhelming.

(In the stands)

Ojirou: Oh my god......

His classmates heard him as they were confused as to why he was in shock.

Kirishima: Hey bro you okay?

Ojiro: Yeah its incredible

Kaminari: What is?

Ojiro: Izuku has tapped into a lost technique that any martial artist would kill to learn.

Momo: What technique is it?

Ojiro: Its known as the 8 inner gates this technique could possibly rival AllMight...

As a loud gasp was heard nobody could even comprehend as to how it was possible that the technique being used could rival allmight.

(Back to the fight)

Izuku Charged and Todoroki sent a glacier to Izuku as this exchange happened Midnight and Cementoss began to intervene so that neither student was injured. When the explosion occured the people were hit with a massive gust of wind when the wind died down the ring where the students fought was in pieces.

As the smoke from the explosion settled it was clear one figure stood tall while the other was in the wall of the stadium.

Midnight: This years sports festival winner is Izuku!!!!!

The audience applauded at the fight Izuku bowed before all as he thanked everyone. He then ran to Todoroki and took him to see Recovery girl.

Midnight: While we wait for Todoroki's recovery lets take a minute and prepare everything for the award ceremony.  We'll have a special guest presenting the awards this year.

(With AllMight and teachers)

Aizawa: Allmight are you really going to reveal his heritage to the world.

AllMight: Yes but now that I think about it Ill do it in front of all the teachers who knew he was my son. So how many of you know?

All teachers raised their hands

Inko: you all knew?

Then came a familiar voice
"Of course they knew you chowder heads!"

Allmight: Dad why are you here?

Sorahiko: remember I taught here years ago plus Nezu invited me and Im also here to make sure you tell that kid his heritage.

(Time skip award ceremony)

Midnight: As promised our special guest is here.

Allmight: For I have arrived with the medals!

The crowd was hyped to see Allmight present and awarding the medals to the top 3 students.

Allmight: To third place ms Yaoyorozu. You did well and Im sure you've made your family proud.

Momo: Thank you sir.

Allmight: To second place Todoroki Shoto please continue to strive for greater heights.

Todoroki: thank you sir.

Allmight: Finally to our champion Izuku!

The crowd went wild over the champion who had dominated the festival.

Izuku: Thank you AllMight.

Allmight: I need to speak with you in the teachers lounge after this.

Allmight whispered into Izuku's ear. " Lets give another round of applause to these young champions."

(Hey everyone thanks for being patient here's a new chapter please enjoy til next time peace ✌)